Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some better shots

Comment

I love the direction you are going with this car. It makes me want to put all my money into modifying my ucf10, but i have too many other projects/hobbies. Don't get me wrong the tl wheels look great on this car, but I think a set of silver kosei k1's would look killer. Also if you could get fitment similar to a 90s touring car, I think you would be on to something!

sigpic

Old Japanese cars are my thing
      Follow me on the gram @driftundertheradar

Comment

nothings really consistent on the car. I kinda get the yellow fogs, but the corners just make it look like a cop made you take off the rest. that with the body color, then red calipers, and "racing" wheel + uncomfortable out of place seats. I dunno, i just don't get it guess.
        @DollaDollaDill

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Gramps View Post
          I love the direction you are going with this car. It makes me want to put all my money into modifying my ucf10, but i have too many other projects/hobbies. Don't get me wrong the tl wheels look great on this car, but I think a set of silver kosei k1's would look killer. Also if you could get fitment similar to a 90s touring car, I think you would be on to something!

No worry, I got the TLs for $140 so I just couldn't pass it up. I have looked for Koseis for a while but they are hard to find in decent fitment and 5x114, most I can find are for BMW. Buddy Clubs are similar and I have thought about those although I would really like a 10j

Originally posted by Dwob View Post
          nothings really consistent on the car. I kinda get the yellow fogs, but the corners just make it look like a cop made you take off the rest. that with the body color, then red calipers, and "racing" wheel + uncomfortable out of place seats. I dunno, i just don't get it guess.
          Hey now my seats are not that uncomfortable

I don't expect everyone to like or understand it, its all good

Comment

Is that a Type X wing or a 326 power?

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
            I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
              Is that a Type X wing or a 326 power?

neither it is an R32 GT-R wing. Gurney flap is next

Comment

its been a while, but i've done a bunch of smalll stuff and installed ZG flares.

Exhaust is 2.5" with a blox turndown

picked up two RPF1s to get the fitment figured out

Comment

Never seen one of these go the "go fast" way, pretty interesting actually
                  Wheels are awesome, do a test fit pls

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

Haha this things dope! Cant wait to see you fill out those flares with tyre!
                    Current Car: 04 Ford Focus SVT

Founder of CleanCarCulture!
                    www.CleanCarCulture.com

Www.facebook.com/CleanCarCulture

Always on the look out for feature cars in NorCal, Maine, Kansas and Florida. Want to become part of the CleanCarCulture team? Use the contact form on our website!

Comment

Thanks! I don't know how fast this thing will ever be hah, but its been cold as hell so i haven't had the tires mounted yet. I had to throw the snows on since I might have to drive it a couple days next week.

in the meantime i've been recovering the door cards with my favorite 90's fabric, its faux suede material so it is the same as the buddy clubs

Comment

Man. this thing is the tits. I love it

Comment

So jealous of that fabric !
                          Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

I test fit my 235/45 on the rears. I didn't want that much stretch on this car, and almost bought bigger tires. I am glad I didn't, the 595 RSR looks perfect on a 10j IMO.

Then of course I had to install ASAP.

Fronts are on the way, exact same specs

Comment

how is it possible that RPF1 look good on every car ever. I'm on the fence about the wing, but have faith some supporting mods will tie it all together.
                              IG: Dimitriantoniou
                              1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                              1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

Originally posted by meech View Post
                                how is it possible that RPF1 look good on every car ever. I'm on the fence about the wing, but have faith some supporting mods will tie it all together.
                                Yeah they do, I know a ton of people have them but they are one of my all time favorite wheels.

The wing looks better now from the rear with the better fitment, i'm going to take some good pics once I have all the wheels on.

whiiiiiiiich is going to be delayed a bit because one of my fronts came looking like this

Last edited by Blumagic; 02-07-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X