Coilovers for a w124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coilovers for a w124

I kno I kno stop being lazy n search the threads but I have and see a lot of posts are years old (2011) it is now 2016 has nobody made a coilover for the w124 body that isn't breaking the bank? Please help !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gnar-low and Catuned got together and made a coilover kit and bag kit for w201 and w124

99 VW Cabrio "bitch basket"(SOLD)/88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
    IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Lol^ He said breaking the bank. Check out my w201 build same shit goes for the w124. I have a link for the w201 thread in my w124 thread link below.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
      I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
        Lol^ He said breaking the bank. Check out my w201 build same shit goes for the w124. I have a link for the w201 thread in my w124 thread link below.
        Yeah, they seem like some quality set ups but the price on the CA Tuned stuff is a bit high. I saw that OCD offers a BC Racing shock upgrade, does anyone here happen to know which rear shock they use? I assume the front is the e36 M3?

Comment

yeah effectively speaking the only way to get coilovers on the cheap is go shock coil set up to be super stiff... apart from the e36 front end there's little available for the rear without spending
          '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

Working...
          X