No announcement yet.

Nissan Cima F50 VIP Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So a little update on this crazy setup. Finally got my air management setup and air struts. Went with Airlift 3P. Took advantage of the 20% deals over the holidays thanks to BagRiders. Also, got my airrex struts as well. Just waiting on my buddy to have opening so I can drop my car and get my air setup installed. In the meantime imma either roll with either the 20" Carlsson 2/6s or 19" Work Rezax II. Here's some side shots with the wheels and the poke that I will address. More leaning to the Carlsson so will see.

IG: tonygqmoney

Comment

I just realized you are the Fierro guy too.

Mind = blown
      Lucas
      Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
      Originally posted by LCG
      High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

The wheels I will ultimately have on the Q once I have the funds for the fender/radius work.

Comment

Had similar test fits, you can make it work. Those benz lights look like they are at home on the Cima I can't believe it. I love GT style but imo this chassis is pretty damn gangster and chrome would do it well.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
          I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
            Had similar test fits, you can make it work. Those benz lights look like they are at home on the Cima I can't believe it. I love GT style but imo this chassis is pretty damn gangster and chrome would do it well.
            The benz lights is something I wouldn't mind doing. GT style is my fav too. Just gotta figure how to fit the Veilside. Gna take some mad fender work but if done right it can look good.

Comment

Little update...finally my guy is installing my air setup next week. In other news my lady traded her Audi A8L for a Infiniti M37. First mod will be to update the grille.

Comment

Small update: So my orginal guy that was gna install my air setup took forever so my patience ran out. So looked around the DFW area for air install and chose SCW Performance to install my setup. Guys there are very knowledgeable and detail. Glad to have them take care of the air setup. Should be ready by next week. In the meantime I picked up a G37 IPL front bumper because I had a crazy idea of meshing it with the Q45 for awhile now. I think this is gna look super dope. Didnt want to reveal this but fu*k it I'm stoke about this plan. Here's a sneak preview.

Comment

Side note update: Got my lady's M37 grille mesh paint matte black. Looks 10 times better.

Before:

After:

Comment

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                    I just realized you are the Fierro guy too.

Mind = blown
                    lmao

i was like damn, andrews and rezax seem to be popular wheels

come to find out he owns them for both cars bahaha
                    @aybrando

Comment

So the air setup is coming out nicely. Guys at SCW Performance are doing a great job so far. Decided to drop the air setup in the spare tire compartment.

Comment

The Q has landed!

Last edited by tonygqmoney; 05-04-2017, 06:27 PM.

Comment

I love it man! F50s look so dope on the ground

Comment

Laid out next to booski's whip

Last edited by tonygqmoney; 05-01-2017, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Air'd out!

Comment

Mas low pics just because I'm in love.

Comment

Working...
                                X