Thread: need help finding rear coilovers

Default need help finding rear coilovers

i have a 2003 audi a4 quattro 1.8t. ST coilover part number for my car is 90605. this morning i was on ebay and came across a private seller that had brand new, front coilovers for $325. a full set cost $800 so i bought them trying to save money. now im faced with the task of either finding rear only ST springs, and perches or just piecing a kit together. i need some help with either. can i just get perches and lowering springs to make the rear. if so, where do i find perches because i cant seem to find them. ive posted on several forums, checked local craigslist, checked forum classifieds, posted on local facebook pages and ive had zero luck. its still the first day but the lack of information is starting to worry me.

Quote Originally Posted by BozoBubble View Post
    Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Thanks a lot for sharing this article white leather pants womens. This is the best site for those who are studying about the automobiles especially for the Mechanical students. They share everything related to Automobiles. Please do share a solution for the above stated issue.