This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "512 project FLOP" blog

found this blog of **** while trying to rid my boredom: http://voodoogarageinc.com/blog/?p=189

so is this guy full of it?

Sounds pretty butthurt to me. However, if his story is true, then I can see how he'd be at least a bit flustered. But flustered enough to write a novel status rant? Guess it was srs bidness to him.
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I asked if he's willing to sell me some texas hellaflush stickers lol.
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Things like this sometimes happen... Some people take things to heart more then others... Doesn't really effect me though, so meh?
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

hes old, fuck him

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
            hes old, fuck him
            Luckily Im on my own at work... Cause I just laughed out loud!
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

he's just mad because he cant afford to be hella flush !

Comment

dude is seriously butt hurt over this.

-Dan

Comment

Car meets make me so angry i could just....i could.........BLOG ABOUT IT!!
                  -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                    Car meets make me so angry i could just....i could.........BLOG ABOUT IT!!

#1. couldn't find info about the show?? click on this link>> http://tinyurl.com/242zz7p

#2. Kids were free. His bad for not speaking up when they asked for $20. maybe he can only speak up on his blog.

#3. Did he really need direction on where to walk? HEAD TOWARDS THE TRACK DUMMY. The carshow was on the track...hello??

#4. It was hot...too hot. cars left, big deal. Was Hellaflush and Stanceworks supposed to lockdown the show and take everyone's keys so they wouldn't leave?

#5. He's totally opposite about the kids these days. (I'm 36) and I can tell you more kids these days are building their own cars as opposed to the tuner days when so many "Motorsport" shops were booming.

supercharged GS400

Comment

Originally posted by speedaddict View Post
                      #4. It was hot...too hot. cars left, big deal. Was Hellaflush and Stanceworks supposed to lockdown the show and take everyone's keys so they wouldn't leave?
                      wait what? f no. that is a big deal. i was not there, but if this is true, thats some real bullshit. sw puts on an official event which is supposed to help build its name and rep. if you enter your car, its only right to stay and help support your team, crew, car club, whatever you want to call it....not roll out with your buddies prematurely because you want to go bs somewhere else. if you want to play that game, then why bother entering in an event like this. just have a meet in a parking lot with no show entry fees. the blogger said that he got word that a large number of people left before 1pm. again, if this is true, that is not cool.
                      Originally posted by Kielan
                      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                        wait what? f no. that is a big deal. i was not there, but if this is true, thats some real bullshit. sw puts on an official event which is supposed to help build its name and rep. if you enter your car, its only right to stay and help support your team, crew, car club, whatever you want to call it....not roll out with your buddies prematurely because you want to go bs somewhere else. if you want to play that game, then why bother entering in an event like this. just have a meet in a parking lot with no show entry fees. the blogger said that he got word that a large number of people left before 1pm. again, if this is true, that is not cool.
                        Fuck that noise. You paid to get into the show, it's your car, you shouldn't be locked in till it ends. It's just a car show at the end of the day, people should be allowed to come and go as they please. That dude is incredibly butthurt and blogging about it makes him sound soooooo cool

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                        Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

na...you're from the Bay (I grew up there)...you gotta believe me..it was Hot. I left @ 5 but I saw a few cars roll out. I didn't see a bunch of cars roll out. Just a couple.

supercharged GS400

Comment

what a asshole. after reading that i do realize now who was driving that infamous yellow ricer car with the lambo doors and body kit and horrific wheel gap. someone should tell him the "tuner" scene changed breh
                            Originally posted by TheNeek
                            BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

assuming its all true, id be pissed if i was him too.

drove an hour, charged double, no clear direction to show site and most cars left before the actual start time of the show .. anyone who says they wouldnt have been frustrated is a liar.

Comment

Working...
                              X