Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy´s E46 from Germany

Hi Guys,

im Thomas from Germany and i want to Show you my E46 Touring. Beeing on this page for a long time but never had a car that was worth posting it. But now I think my touring will be interesting for you guys:

First of all, my last car, E34 525i 24V:

Heres the E46 as i bought it in 2014, Oct:

So the next season began with new wheels and TA Technixs Coilovers:

Then i painted the wheels (dont know whats the Color in English ):

After the biggest German BMW Meeting, the BMW Syndikat Asphaltfieber i decided to go lower and painted a few parts:

Then i bought wheels for 2016, Styling 238 8,5x19 ET25:

And thats how the car currently sits on 330 Steelies in 17inch:

Changes for 2016:

Alcantara Interieur and Steering Wheel
    Retrofitted Bi Xenon
    Painted the wheels
    Go Low

Teasers:

Better pics coming soon, when the weather is better and the wheels are fitted

The Car and i are going to visit some big Meetings this year, Asphaltfieber, Wörthersee (the real one ) and were going to visit the Nürburgring this year.

Thanks for looking guys, more Pictures coming soon

Hey Guys,

test fitted the new wheels. The Wheels are 8,5x19 with Offset 25. In the Pictures there are 15mm spacers in the back, no spacers at the front.

Camber Arms in the back coming soon. And after the TÜV the car is going to be a lot lower

Comment

Camber Arms in the back coming soon. And after the TÜV the car is going to be a lot lower

Comment

Would have looked so much nicer and cleaner if you left the color of the wheels along... and the mirrors gotta go. Damn I'm getting old

Comment

I must be getting old too.. I feel like the wheel color, interior trim color, stickers.. Gotta go. Keeping it clean and classy with nice wheels is the best way to execute fitment. BUT... I like your steering wheel.
          Instagram: Jaws.garage

2002 BMW X5 3.0i 5spd manual, Titanium Silver/imola red/black w/sport package,Fluid Motor Union 4" lift,
          2002 Mercedes E55 AMG Tectite Grey/Black Lowered on H&R Springs/Bilstein shocks
          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Comment

Hi Guys,

thanks for your replys :-)

After a Long time the car is finally there where i want it to be :-) Few things are missing but they coming soon.

Here are the pics:

Greetings from Germany :-)

Comment

Hi Guys,

wanted to share how the car Looks now :-)

Its still static, wheels are Styling 108 from the Z4 with 215/35 front and 225/35 18 rear.

FB_IMG_1497983447683.jpg

FB_IMG_1498069440851.jpg

FB_IMG_1498036353101.jpg

Hope you like it, greetings from Germany :-)

Comment

Working...
              X