• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow that is incredible
    AccuAir Suspension |

IG: @ultimatetaba

Comment

WOW. Normally I **** jaguars, but that thing makes me change my mind a little. I'm thinking jags are going to be the new stance car..
      Instagram: Jaws.garage

2002 BMW X5 3.0i 5spd manual, Titanium Silver/imola red/black w/sport package,Fluid Motor Union 4" lift,
      2002 Mercedes E55 AMG Tectite Grey/Black Lowered on H&R Springs/Bilstein shocks
      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Comment

God this thing is pure beauty.

- Renato
        TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
        sigpic

Comment

As requested some pics of the fab work on the suspension that was built around some Fortune Auto shocks

The rear runs a twin shock setup per corner but that was scrapped for a more conventional one shock design. Further more the rear OE shocks are very very small so we had to fab a bracket to lower the shock to get the ride height we wanted

Sorry for the bad pics

The front shocks where more of a pain and required more fab work. The sub frame had to be notched and new suspension arms had to be fabbed up. Also had to make a tube for the shocks to mount in because there was no real way to mount them due to lack of shock towers and a funky 70's suspension design.

Comment

Working...
          X