No announcement yet.

Corvette wheels + e36: Need adapter help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arent these called like salad shooters or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
      arent these called like salad shooters or something like that?
      ding ding ding
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

no, salad shooters are the 16's.

Comment

these are going to look amazing on your car.

Comment

These are salad shooters (16"):

@ Francois: Beautiful color scheme! Any closeups of the wheel w/ centercaps on?

Oh and these were a craigslist $170 find. No link tho, it expired yesterday

Any idea what I should call these wheels? I said turbines in the OP since they look like they are spinning (but then again, so do sawblades)

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

thank you. and one of them is on...just not the other
              the lugs that came with my adapters were too tall to put them on, but they're all on now.

i'll try to get you a closeup pic today. mine aren't chrome like yours though, the faces are machined.

i've heard them called ZRI's, but i believe that name is actually for the ones with exposed lugs. and 170 is a damn good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                thank you. and one of them is on...just not the other
                the lugs that came with my adapters were too tall to put them on, but they're all on now.

i'll try to get you a closeup pic today. mine aren't chrome like yours though, the faces are machined.

i've heard them called ZRI's, but i believe that name is actually for the ones with exposed lugs. and 170 is a damn good deal.
                ZRI it is then

lookin forward to some pics!

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Comment

where did u order your adapters?
                  -Jorge-

Comment

heres a good site with info
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                      thx mucho!

Im calling them "88Z51's" from now on

Comment

so whats the difference between that set and these??????
                        Attached Files

Comment

So did you ever end up getting these on? I have a set that I could either keep or well. I got a great deal on them from craigslist. If I sold them, I could get the next set of wheel that I desperately want... Or keep them for future use and save up for the wheels. These will be on a mini btw. I just don't want to go through buying adapters and all that for 4x100 to 5x120.65. Seems like a huge PITA.

I'd love to see some pictures of the wheels on the car!
                          Instagram: holymolyitsclay

Comment

sorry guys but adapters are a bad idea in my eyes because I've seen wheels fly off due to the use of adapters. personally i will never use them, and I plan on getting a set of salad shooters myself. I love those wheels
                            1986 | BMW | 325

LEVINE AUTOMOTIVE

Comment

Originally posted by QuakerE30 View Post
                              sorry guys but adapters are a bad idea in my eyes because I've seen wheels fly off due to the use of adapters. personally i will never use them, and I plan on getting a set of salad shooters myself. I love those wheels
                              Millions of people use adapters, there fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisVRsix View Post
                                Millions of people use adapters, there fine.
                                exactly lol
                                If you're ordering custom adapters, call 775.530.2483 to make sure you are getting exactly what you want. Thanks

follow on IG: eurotrashapparel

Comment

Working...
                                X