• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a truly timeless look...very nice

@austin_norton | @nortoncollect
    2013 Mk6 | 1999 E36

Comment

Gorgeous car. Love the wheels, their fitment, the stance and the spoiler. Just classic, clean mods. Must drive like an absolute dream.

- Renato
      TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by J2nicee View Post
        Very nice!
        Thank you sir

Originally posted by OEM+ sluts View Post
        a truly timeless look...very nice
        thanks man, and I can't wait to see you riding on the Compomotive CX600's! Those things are meannn
        Originally posted by TWM Performance View Post
        Gorgeous car. Love the wheels, their fitment, the stance and the spoiler. Just classic, clean mods. Must drive like an absolute dream.

- Renato
        Thank you very much, and it is an absolute dream to drive. I'm just still debating if I like the wing myself lol

Comment

Originally posted by e36_Danny View Post
          Thank you sir

thanks man, and I can't wait to see you riding on the Compomotive CX600's! Those things are meannn

Thank you very much, and it is an absolute dream to drive. I'm just still debating if I like the wing myself lol
          From my perspective, it's spectacular.

- Renato
          TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
          sigpic

Comment

Well here's a little update...
            I got a great deal on an active autowerkes track pipe and pulled the trigger on it immediately. It was only ran for 20 miles and the owner had a whole bunch of lights (OBD2 problems ). So I picked it up from him and had a fun weekend putting it in. Since the car was sitting for a long winter, it wouldn't start. And me being a complete idiot when I put it in storage, I forgot to disconnect the negative battery terminal so goodbye old battery. One call later and the local dealership had one for my car left in stock so I had to scoop that up too. I don't have a picture of the new one but it's black. here's a pic of the old white one

section A

Section B (It was cleaned and polished before it went on)

On to the fun stuff

Sounds absolutely insane now. Complements the headers and exhaust perfectly. It growls at low rps, and doesn't scream until about 4k

Comment

F*** yeah, I'm looking into a very similar setup next. Post a sound clip!

2013 Mk6 | 1999 E36

Comment

Originally posted by OEM+ sluts View Post
                F*** yeah, I'm looking into a very similar setup next. Post a sound clip!
                Unfortunately I did this during my easter break and I'm back at college now. As soon as I get back I will definitely make a clip for you (just remember this car isn't stock so it won't sound identical but you will get a good understanding). To be completely honest I really wan't to straight pipe it instead of running the uuc but that will be to many tickets

Comment

Comment

Clean and simple. I like!

Comment

Got some rare parts and more carbon fiber touches

Last edited by e36_Danny; 11-27-2016, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuck yeah

2013 Mk6 | 1999 E36

Comment

Let me revive this build again. I've been really busy between work, school and collecting parts. I haven't gotten a crazy amount done, but the parts pile is taking up a whole room at this point. I've been focusing on maintenance and I've put my car away for the winter already. I've been playing with some ideas lately so I'll leave you with some teasers. I want something clean and classy but at the same time aggressive and unique. By the way, I sold the ACS1's to a very good friend of mine, and I'm going to be wrapping my headliner, so that's just a little update. Stay tuned, because the next few months will be very heavy...(my instagram is @danduhhhman if anyone wants to follow on that too)

Comment

oh hello!! show me more, show me more.
                            Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Boosted it will be another animal. I peeped that "exhaust manifold"

Comment

I've been waiting for someone to modify those wheels!
                                '18 BMW F80 M3 San Marino blue / Amaro brown
                                instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

Working...
                                X