Feel m3??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel m3??

Wasaaa everyone! My name is Dan, and I live in New York. Specifically the Westchester area making me about 45minutes to an hour away from the city. As for my car, it's a 1995 BMW M3 in the cosmosschwarz color way. I feel like S|W already has enough e36's so it might a bit played out but it's still the best car out there. As for my coupe...

s50 3.0L
    150k miles (Title is clean)
    Eurosport Cold Air Intake
    Bosch 3.5" MAF
    Schrick Cams
    VAC 24lb Injectors
    Turner Motorsport Pulley's
    Shorty Headers
    TMS tune
    Bilstein Pss9's (currently not in the best condition with 50k on them..looking to swap or rebuild)
    BMW Motorsport X-Brace
    Front Strut Brace
    Euro Headlights with angel eyes ZKW
    3.38 diff from an automatic 1999 m3
    chrome door handles and locks from 99 m3 inside the car
    e46 mirror inside
    Momo 330mm wheel (use to be suede)
    AC Delete
    Clutch fan removed
    Euro floating rotors
    ltw5 force wheels 17x8.5 et40 245/40 Pilot Super Sports all around
    UUC short shift kit
    UUC System•U Exhaust - DTM Tips
    This list is to long and I really can't think of everything at this moment

anyway, on to some pics

Last edited by e36_Danny; 11-27-2016, 12:45 AM.

Looks good, and those are some really nice parts you already have on it. Do you have any plans for it?

My vaders are starting to tear at the seams like that too

Comment

Some solid parts in that M. Nice car

Comment

Originally posted by TheTynosaur View Post
        Looks good, and those are some really nice parts you already have on it. Do you have any plans for it?

My vaders are starting to tear at the seams like that too
        Thank you man, and it's just my drivers seat that's ripping and getting crusty so I really want to swap it for a Recaro Pole Position or something like that. As for other plans, I have to get new coils or rebuild mine because they are starting to make noise and have some play (they are still very stiff though), I have a little body repair to do in the back from a little fender bender from the original owner in 96', and I will be getting a mateo motorsport diffuser because I've fallen in love with them. As for the wheels, I'm currently building some AC Schnitzer Rennsport Type 1's in 17x9 and 17x10.

The main problem is that I really love stretched tires and the look of them, but I feel that an M should have some meat so I'm going to try and fit at least 245's on the back

Last edited by e36_Danny; 02-03-2016, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by d0wse View Post
          Some solid parts in that M. Nice car
          Thanks, I appreciate it!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the wheels mounted.
            Good taste

@austin_norton | @nortoncollect
            2013 Mk6 | 1999 E36

Comment

i tuck 245/35r17 on a 10.5 its possible with a good amount of work

Comment

Wheels should look tasty dude, nice M

BMW E36 Touring Sport - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76178
                Instagram: @Vish399

Comment

Just before winter started my car was acting very strange. It decided to die out when it was idling for 10 seconds, and it also wouldn't start afterwards. It took multiple times to jump it but finally it worked and I drove it home. I did some troubleshooting and found out it was the Crank Position Sensor... Called BMW and they go the part in the next day which was Christmas Eve. I installed it and it's been running like a champ ever since

I'm still in college so I'm not home as often as I would like to be, but I still make things happen when I can... soooo I bought an LTW Wing

And to be different compared to everyone else, I also purchased a Rieger Rear Window Spoiler. Don't mind all the dirty salt (this is a northeastern BMW lol)

Last edited by e36_Danny; 02-27-2016, 09:57 PM.

Comment

While me and my friend were taking pictures and chopping it up, my radiator exploded and cracked all around the plastic hose pieces and shot coolant all over my engine bay. Luckily it was really close to my house, and I had a gallon of water in the car to replace the coolant lost. After that, I bought all new hoses and a new radiator from Mishimoto

Last edited by e36_Danny; 02-27-2016, 10:00 PM.

Comment

dope!

https://stanceworks.com/forums/showt...t-tt-for-long)

Comment

full black
                        FANCYWIDE DIFFUSERS

BMW M3 E92
                        BMW E36 TURBO
                        VW Golf MK1

More about my cars and my photography in my Instagram: @shimfoto

Comment

Real nice work Dan, can't go wrong with Mishimoto.

Comment

Originally posted by vrekdis View Post
                            i tuck 245/35r17 on a 10.5 its possible with a good amount of work
                            That's very impressive. Any pics??

Comment

New tires ordered so they should be mounted if everything goes planned this weekend. I can't wait

Comment

Working...
                              X