• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So happy to see some progress here!
    '18 BMW F80 M3 San Marino blue / Amaro brown
    instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

• Originally posted by LCG View Post
      bleach?.. I have 2 sets of lights.. might as well try it.. feel like he is trolling tho...
      Glad to see progress!

The bleach thing is definitely not trolling - it's been done by a number of owners and usually has decent results.
      Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

• 4 years later.....

They are taping it up to finally spray it!
        IG @gt3_brz

My Mustang Build
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1552949

My BRZ Build
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=86482

My F100 Build
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=97329

Comment

• Originally posted by laextreme5 View Post
          4 years later.....

They are taping it up to finally spray it!
          hahaha keeping the hope up

Comment

• Yes

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
            I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• Any updates??

Love your writing style, keep it up!

Comment

• please tell us this car is painted finally, if not I'm sure we can get a stanceworks crew together to go bust some knee caps

Comment

• Ok ok...

Good news and bad news...

Bad news... I have not seen the car in a while.. this was the last picture I got.. I think it was back in December...

Good news... Got some used hre love...

I made a deal with some common friends as witnesses... if the car isn't painted this week.. he will kiss my dick... I would say "miss me with that gay shit" but internet warrior memes are not for snowflakes... plus he isn't my type really...

So this weekend.. we have a car painted or you will see a fatman kissing my genital area...
                  I have sent him quite a few messages telling him to buy lipstick and such... He did not laugh at any of them, so I'm getting the feel that the kiss is 99% possible.

Comment

• You da best Mr.LCG, coming in clutch with the update

Those wheels will look great on the car when (more like "if") it gets finished! Hopefully the car actually gets paint soon, if anything for the sake of the fatman painter hahaha

"Emmaline" B8.5 Audi A4 2.0TFSI Quattro 6MT Build Thread
                    "Ophelia" MK7.5 Volkswagen GTI SE Performance 6MT Build Thread

MKIV Volkswagen Golf GLS 2.0 5MT Coming Soon to a Forum Near You

RIP "Effy" E60 BMW 530xi 6MT [N52] Build Thread
                    SOLD"Adéline"B5 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5MT Build Thread

Comment

• Wheels = Fuck yes

Shop = Fuck no

Like seriously, what in the actual flying fuck are they doing? Sand a 4''x4'' square and then not touch it for 6 months? This is crazy.
                      IG @gt3_brz

My Mustang Build
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1552949

My BRZ Build
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=86482

My F100 Build
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=97329

Comment

• Ugh love those wheels, I spotted them on FB and posted them to E38 Empire group hoping someone worthy would pick them up since I can't sink the cash into wheels at the moment.

Looking forward to the day when you will get to enjoy this beast! In the time this thread has existed, I've moved from Canada to San Diego, picked up an E38 of my own, and mostly "finished" the mods/build lol. But yours will certainly be a higher standard than mine when done!
                        Steve - now in San Diego!

Shoot My Car - Automotive Photography in SoCal

Comment

• I literally come back to this forum JUST for this thread. Now make it worth whille... Wheels are a step in the right direction though.

Also; would love to know whether you have Insta or not
                          Last edited by loekaaz; 04-05-2018, 02:22 AM.
                          Lucas
                          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                          Originally posted by LCG
                          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Never mind. I'm reading your house project blog now. That's truly amazing... I'm stunned at the craftsmanship
                            Lucas
                            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                            Originally posted by LCG
                            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Originally posted by 19birel View Post
                              You da best Mr.LCG, coming in clutch with the update

Those wheels will look great on the car when (more like "if") it gets finished! Hopefully the car actually gets paint soon, if anything for the sake of the fatman painter hahaha
                              Car will eventually be finished.. I will go with the everything happens for a reason and within time, just to be happy.

Originally posted by laextreme5 View Post

Like seriously, what in the actual flying fuck are they doing? Sand a 4''x4'' square and then not touch it for 6 months? This is crazy.
                              Actually, I think that is exactly what they do.. Plus the car has changed actual painter hands like 4 times now.

Originally posted by Aitch View Post
                              Ugh love those wheels, I spotted them on FB and posted them to E38 Empire group hoping someone worthy would pick them up since I can't sink the cash into wheels at the moment.

Looking forward to the day when you will get to enjoy this beast! In the time this thread has existed, I've moved from Canada to San Diego, picked up an E38 of my own, and mostly "finished" the mods/build lol. But yours will certainly be a higher standard than mine when done!
                              Sent you a PM

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                              I literally come back to this forum JUST for this thread. Now make it worth whille... Wheels are a step in the right direction though.

Also; would love to know wether you have Insta or not
                              I'm working on that Instagram stuff. never really cared about it but I guess its a way to rollcall updates

Originally posted by loekaaz View Post
                              Never mind. I'm reading your house project blog now. That's truly amazing... I'm stunned at the craftsmanship

Comment

• No proper update but as an emotionless human this has brought me joy... and I have not seen it in person yet...

Comment

Working...
                                X