• Show
Clear All

• FS - NY - Volk Rays 5 Spoke Silver 18x8/9

Volk Rays Cerumo C5S
    5 spoke fresh silver powder coat and polished lips
    2 piece
    18x8 ET 46
    18x9 ET 44

i had a mkv 07' GTI and they fit perfect BOOM it worked for thousands of fun filled miles!
    they Do say 5x114.3 but whatever they fit and i aint complaining i had no issues, no wobble bolts everything lined up stock rotors cone lugs.

separated three times to remove garbage BFI spike bolts.
    have OG BBS RS bolts but they are tarnished. could DEF use polishing.

just separated 2 weeks ago and have since been freshly powder coated!!
    i would suggest replacing the bolts or taking them out and tumbling them to remove tarnish and or just re torqueing them but you do you.
    they still have the weights on the inside of the barrels.

for the most part all the lips are in decent shape for wheels that were made in 1999
    BUT there are some SLIGHT marks.. i tried to point them out in the photos.
    the worst being one wheel it looks that it “may” have been curbed or scratched and someone tried to fix it.. they did a pretty good job as you can't see any kind of curve scratched its all smooth i’m guesing to remove said "curb age” so a slight "dip" in the lip where it was smoothed out. whatever i never cared just pointing it out.

theres a slight scratch in the powder from loading them into my car if i have time i’ll polish it out if not theres a photo down there of it, you can see it.

$1900.00 cash picked up

if you are too cheap and can’t afford decent wheels go buy some crap. don’t waste my time with BS offers

f$ck a bottom dollar price is listed

don’t be rude and insult me i’ve had these off my car for over 3 years i’ll wait another 3 before i loose out on some BS offer. show up with cash and walk away happy.

i have 2 nito gen 205/40 that were removed to separate and re powder if you want them cheers it’s my parting gift for you getting a set of awesome wheels.
    i don’t have hub rings, there somewhere in storage if i find them i’ll include them if not you are on your own.

they are pretty heavy i wouldn’t suggest shipping them because of this.
    if you want them shipped i’ll do it i don’t mind BUT you are paying for boxes shipping and my time. deposit taken first then we plan..

deposits and all that are NON refundable

******trades ***

Nikon FX Lens's or medium format camera gear
    Hasselblad lenses

********currently stored in Pittsburgh PA*********

photos taken
    1-20-16

Last edited by 34thExp; 03-15-2016, 09:42 AM.

bump bump OBO

Comment

up up up up

Comment

in storage in Pittsburgh PA

Comment

up up up

Comment

up up

Comment

Working...
            X