Nasty Cast Roti Failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty Cast Roti Failure

25-30mph. Road was eroded a bit. About an 8" deep track next to asphalt. I guess I got close and it yanked the front in. Instinctively jerk steering wheel to get it back on asphalt. This was the rear. I've never seen a wheel do this. I think if I just rode it out I would have been fine. First brand new wheels I ever bought. I definitely won't do cast again. And I see they don't make this model any more. I was going to call them and see if they might have an extra or two so I match. They don't deal with customers, though. Figured I would post these before I see what the recycler with give for it.
    Attached Files
    1995 Audi S6 Avant - Silver
    1995 Audi S6 Sedan - Green
    1992 Mazda B2600i - Black
    1969 Ford Mach 1 - Red

Is your car ok?
    Cast Rotiforms are made (in China) by MHT, in case you did not know.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

My ass they don't deal with customers. I had an issue with their barrels. I posted on IG and called them out, and after that they swiftly refunded me.

I'd be furious if I were you. Call them.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah. Car is fine. It was my wagon. I knew they were Chinese cast. No experience with any cast. Just slapped my old Audi oem 17 on it and lived with it. I went to their site and just clicked the contact area and it said they don't deal with customers. Take it back to where you got it. At that point, I figured I would just end up more pissed off and less satisfied if I went that route. Happened about a year and a half ago. Few months after I got them. I got them from an authorized dealer. NGP in VA. BTW, much wagon love, Nicolas.
        1995 Audi S6 Avant - Silver
        1995 Audi S6 Sedan - Green
        1992 Mazda B2600i - Black
        1969 Ford Mach 1 - Red

Comment

Thank you!!

I'd dig around and try to find a number. I was dealing with Jordan. Call any distributor and ask them for it, they should help you out.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X