Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by brandonford View Post
    I'm looking into bagging my E34 as well. I was wondering if you might share which kit from UAS you bought and what shocks you are using. Thanks in advance!

Car looks great btw
    Hi, I used the exact same Airlift Universal kit as in this article except with V2 management: http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/07/h...-crafter-pack/

Myself and my dad did it over the space of a month along with new brakes all round, fuel lines and general tidying up, great kit to work with, though we had to shorten the front by 3' after the first weld up was far too high in our defence we have never worked with air before!

Originally posted by parttimeprojectionist View Post
    super nice. hows the ride quality? thinking about bagging mine.
    Thanks, I've just replaced every control arm and bush/mount etc and it is honestly very impressive. I've never driven a bagged car before but it rides more nicely than other cars I've had on (good quality) coils. I still wouldn't fit it to a dedicated track car etc but for road use and the odd bit of spirited driving it is very good in my opinion.

One more photo from a few weeks back when I visited a friend of mine who has a workshop doing fabrication work (ideas may have been formed and parts may be left off in the near future )

Comment

Damn I LOVE this!
      sigpic

Comment

Damn that looks good.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

So, been a long, long time since I last signed in here. The E34 has changed a bit...

Full shaved and tucked bay, AC Schnitzer mirrors, AC Schnitzer boot spoiler with e30 m3 gurney and resprayed San Marino Blue.

The interior is a work in progress, Ive added Cobra Nogaro front seats and it will all be getting retrimmed in December. Finally happy with the car, mostly!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by puggernaut; 09-22-2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Nice work! Makes me miss my old E34.

Comment

Wow, nice

Comment

Imo not a fan of the boot spoiler, but by all odds really nice and clean E34. That oem color suits the car very well...

Comment

woooo. thats intense. E34 done right
                  Ruining cars since 2006 yo

Comment

Working...
                  X