• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naa, m20b20 is enough for me
    low'n'slow

Comment

a little hint about upcoming work:
      rolling arches, painting rims in a custom color, different look of interior...
      low'n'slow

Comment

Originally posted by microdigi
        nice car ..... I like so much BMW car ....

First let us look at the engines available, because this is much likely a thing which is most difficult to change. I will sort them by engine Code and not size of the engine, so do not be disturbed.
        M20: Available with 2.0l (M20B20) with 129hp and 2.5l (M20B25) with 171hp. These engines were used from 12/1987-09/1989. A smooth inline six engine with great smoothness, like no other engine at that time. This engine has also its appearance in the E30 (for example mine has it…slightly tuned). Sadly the engine has its weak-spots. It has only 12 valves (every cylinder just one intake and exhaust valve), the cylinder-head breaks if it is not driven warm carefully mostly between cylinder 5 and 6, which is expensive, so becareful. The next thing is the timing belt. It is required to be changed every 60.000 km and that interval needs to be followed exactly. There is no way around it. Expensive and a mechanic will make you poor for doing that, it is not an easy Job (it took me 6 hours… I am not a mechanic, but not bad at doing stuff like that either). So allover not the best choice in your E34. There were Diesel variants of that engine (M20D24) out there….not worth mentioning, just do not buy an E34 Diesel.

Youtube Promotion
        Top SEO companies in Bangalore
        social media marketing agencies in Bangalore
        SMS Marketing companies in Bangalore
        Pay Per Click services in Bangalore
        Online Reputation management Company in Bangalore
        Online marketing services in Bangalore
        FACEBOOK PROMOTION Companies in Bangalore
        Email Marketing companies in Bangalore
        Digital Marketing Services in Bangalore
        In EU last date of production e34 with m20 engine is june 1991. If you take care about your car it isnt expencive at all. M20 is old school tehnology engine, adjustable rockers, one cam, 2 valve per cilinder. its not a race engine. if you want to drive m20 you need to be ready to ride engine who needs more care then other bmw engines. for example, every 50tkm new time belt kit, every 8tkm oil change, every 20tkm adjusting valves, every morning need to wait min 10mins to warm ti. And I agree about diesel engines.
        low'n'slow

Comment

Looks nice, keep it up
          BMW F30 | Radi8 Wheels | BC Racing BR | JB4 | Falken Azenis | Motorsports Hardware | Diode Dynamics | CG Headlights | RW CF Lip | RW CF Grill

Instagram: @f30.trmbbimmer

Comment

thanks, ofcourse, something is done, and something will be done before worthersee
            low'n'slow

Comment

I found this pic in my comp, this is from last year bmw fest me and my angel
              low'n'slow

Comment

Our Wotrhersee tour with two E34s. here is some pics

low'n'slow

Comment

Clean car. Can't say I like the Civic Si-style door stickers, though.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

Welcome! I'm new as well

Comment

nice and clear, and turboo
                      low'n'slow

Comment

welcome
                        low'n'slow

Comment

Love it! Who would've thought a golf mk3 lip fits so well.

Comment

sweet a lot of potential

Comment

thanks, Im working on it all the time to make i better, one of next steps are big brake kit, new interior, and maybe supercharger
                              low'n'slow

Comment

thx, e34s has timeless design and I love it
                                Play madalin stunt cars 2 | geometry dash for free on PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X