No announcement yet.

World's worst Tercel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camber shims/ plates are what I'm talking about. Might wanna look into that, though it does suck how much work it is to get camber on a rear axle beam.

Comment

Have you thought about Honda 96-00 side skirts or from 99 accords? I've always thought they looked sporty. I'm sure a Home Depot bracket wouldn't be hard to shimmy up, if need be.
      What about the Volvo front lip all the e30 guys run?

I agree fender mirrors would be a nice touch.

I say stay away from tint, keep it clean & clear. Let everyone see who's driving the lowest Tercel around

Comment

Oh shit, doesn't feel like almost two months since I posted last... oops...

Honestly not a lot changed. I had my tie rods changed out, I've tried to order skirts three different times and the order has failed in one way or another every time, and I got two more wheels.

Manaray Vertec VR5 Sport Cup. Some nice 15s with a 4" lip on them. Adds to my collection too

Anyway, I just got them in last Friday and got them mounted today on some 165/50r15s. Nice little stretch that fits perfect. I'm on the lookout for two more to complete this set because I actually really like these wheels. Next paycheck if I cant find another pair of wheels I think I'm going to buy one or two spare oil pans and try to go lower. Really really sucks how thats the lowest part of the car :/ Just one more inch is all I want, then I'll be happy. I'm already sitting with a fist sized dent in my current oil pan

Considering trying to retrofit some e30 headlights cause quad beam is neato

Comment

I'm liking this setup a lot

Comment

new wheels look much better man, find 2 more!

Originally posted by BozoBubble
            Stance bug bites hard, man, you ain't gonna shake it.

Truck Build

Instagram: somestancekid

Comment

Yooooooooooooooo what up. I fking love these wheels and they sine up so nice

I was also lacking in the "scene points" department so I put this on. Pretty neato

And I got skirts finally s13 vertex rep skirts that actually are almost exactly the right length. Only about 1/2" too long! The problem is that the terc is a 4 door and thus has much less fender overhang.... these are gonna need a bunch of cutting up to make fit. I'm so excited for it though!

Last edited by nishy; 10-24-2016, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Oh shit, you did it! This is going to be soooooo rad. You'll probably have to cut out the part of the skirt where the front door sits, and past the rear seam of the rear door. Shouldn't be too hard though, measure twice, cut once. This is going to match that front lip perfectly!

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

You will have to forgive me on these first two photos. They were taken on my phone haha
                  The rest were taken by my friend who has an actual camera later after we fitted the skirts

Note: the car isn't even washed so don't be too mean, but I'm absolutely in love with it right now. Next check I'm gonna try to find some wheels that'll match the front and are 15s like the back.

This pic I was actually rolling at about 20 mph

Comment

Looks awesome, dude. Skirts look great. Get some wheels to match on the front, and maybe some clear corners.

Comment

Now you need an r33 style bumper hahahaha.

Looks good man, can't wait to see it with new wheeeeeels.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                        Now you need an r33 style bumper hahahaha.

Looks good man, can't wait to see it with new wheeeeeels.
                        Ehh I'm not sure on the r33 bumper. I think the CRX lip matches the skirts better lmao. And I would **** to put on the r33 bumper, then have to get a lip for that for it to be as low as my current lip/bumper setup, ya feel?

As for wheels, there is a set of Work Nezart's up rn, so if they're still up next week there's a 50% change I'll get them. There's also a secret wheel that I would have relipped to custom specs which might be way cooler

Orrrrrrr I might spend my money on other shit haha. I actually really like this combo... and honestly it looks quite a bit different in person, like cars always do.
                        Last edited by nishy; 10-28-2016, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nishy View Post
                          Ehh I'm not sure on the r33 bumper. I think the CRX lip matches the skirts better lmao. And I would **** to put on the r33 bumper, then have to get a lip for that for it to be as low as my current lip/bumper setup, ya feel?

As for wheels, there is a set of Work Nezart's up rn, so if they're still up next week there's a 50% change I'll get them. There's also a secret wheel that I would have relipped to custom specs which might be way cooler

Orrrrrrr I might spend my money on other shit haha. I actually really like this combo... and honestly it looks quite a bit different in person, like cars always do.
                          Nezart's are $$$$$

If there's a junkyard around you, look for a 90's accord rear lip. Those can be made to fit anything and look pretty good. If you don't want to use it, you can clean it up and sell it on ebay for 4 to 5 times what they cost at the yard.

You might have to narrow it though, just cut for the exhaust and it looks great

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                          @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Build some cheapy splitters/diffusers out of some sign material like alumacorr or HDPE. Would be cool to have more stuff scrapping everywhere

I'm digging this a lot dude. Boso pipes next?

Comment

Haven't done anything, but I'm really just sitting back and enjoying it. I get a lot of looks and make a lot of conversation at every meet I go too.... I'm not sure if I want to keep this thing or not. Kinda want to get back in the Lexus game, kinda want to keep this. Eh. It is neat to see it rolling down the highway an inch from the ground though. Here's some pics I like for your time

I've also officially rubbed my side walls smooth on the rear. Got that tight fitment
                              Last edited by nishy; 11-11-2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

this shit is funny

IG : TARTOCITRONN

Comment

Working...
                                X