World's worst Tercel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Step 1:Find a girl that enjoys the simpler less flashy things

Step 2:Tell her that she doesn't need expensive jewelry to make her beautiful

Step 3:???

Step 4:profit!!! spend the money you saved on car parts.

Forget the bitches, keep it up with the tercel.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
      Looks like a small pull would allow you to go down quite a bit?
      Theoretically, yes. However that part that isn't pulled is basically solid bondo. Have you ever tried to pull Bondo? It's like trying to pull sheet rock lmao

@rice yeah you're right. Or even better, no females, just car parts

Comment

Originally posted by nishy View Post
        @rice yeah you're right. Or even better, no females, just car parts
        even better, a female made of car parts?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

I'd let her lubricate my piston rod if you know what I mean

Comment

Last night after I got home from work I said fuck it finally and wanted to try to slam it.... didn't go as smoothly as I wanted.... I got this far down the coilover

and then I literally ran into a problem. The bottom of the strut hit the CV axle. So two turns back up, and thats where I stopped.

Rears are sitting like that too. So now I have to either cut the springs, or get different springs. Prolly just gonna cut them for a while and see how bad that is. If it's okay, that'll be a permanent temporary solution. I've never said it here, but money is not something I have a ton of so spending a couple hundred on new springs is kinda daunting

Also, I put the steelies back on because now with the front lowered the other wheels wouldn't fit. I gotta say, black steelies make the car look lower

Comment

Just pull those collars and droop spring! That's what I had to do on my GC (2.5RS) because the fronts came only mm's away from the axle. Helped me go down about another inch or so. Just leave the upper collar on and move the locking collar to the bottom of the coilover to seat against the bottom edge.
              1992 Mercedes 190 E | 2002 DTM Inspired IS300 | IG @ DAAR_CREATIVE

Comment

Originally posted by JDMexican View Post
                Just pull those collars and droop spring! That's what I had to do on my GC (2.5RS) because the fronts came only mm's away from the axle. Helped me go down about another inch or so. Just leave the upper collar on and move the locking collar to the bottom of the coilover to seat against the bottom edge.
                Shit, that's actually a really good idea. At the very least I'll remove the collars this weekend. Thanks yo! I don't know why I didn't think of that

Comment

Whaddup S|W, I got a "new" set of wheels, this time with actual good fitment. Let's see if anyone here can identify what the wheels are before I give it away As far as I know, I have one of the only sets in the US if not the only set. Imported as of Monday.

Only problem I have is one of them isn't holding air... going back in to the shop that mounted them on Saturday or Friday... But anyway, specs are 14x5.5 +45 with 50mm spacers up front, and only 15mm on the rears right now. I have a pair of 25mm on the way from somewhere which should flush out the rears no problem. As far as ride height, coils are maxed out in the downwards direction, and have maxed out negative camber without modifying anything, but still have all of the collars and everything on. I'm going to wait until I get all four wheels on until I set the ride height, but I'm trying for another inch or so lowered. I **** being a monster truck like this

If anyone is curious, I took inspiration from two cars in particular. Now I know that both of these cars are leagues above mine and are way more put together, but I can dream
                  Scottie's y33

and benznotmercedes' Mazda6

Comment

I just really like this pic for some reason. Needs to be lower tho

Comment

Are those wheels your new ones, or are they still on the way?

I can actually see the econobox VIP in this. A simple 3 piece ducktail spoiler, side skirts, blast pipes and some sort of different/lower front bumper with fog lights and chrome accessories all around.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                      @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
                        I can actually see the econobox VIP in this. A simple 3 piece ducktail spoiler, side skirts, blast pipes and some sort of different/lower front bumper with fog lights and chrome accessories all around.
                        When you say ducktail, do you mean like a RB 240 type?

Those are my new wheels. I'm actually really really happy with them... I put the CRX lip back on for a temporary thing, and it just made me love it more. I'm finally starting to be happy with it lol

I'm on the lookout for a nice front bumper and skirts, but the aftermarket for these isn't exactly.... VIP inspired ya feel? haha
                        Maybe put aftermarket fogs in the stock bumper, and keep the lip?

Also took this sexy ass photo before I put the lip on. I love this so much

One more note, I drag exhaust on flat roads under medium/hard acceleration now. On uneven roads or roads that have a little curve to them, it's 100% straight dragging. Gotta get that fixed cause I'm not even that low

Comment

So I bought another valve cover off of ebay for $35 and I was working it up because the current stock one is ugly and beat up. This is the result.

It's just some engine primer, a couple coats of gold metallic engine enamel, almost a whole can of Duplicolor Clear Effex which gives it an iridescent look in direct light and then clear on top. I'm so so happy with the result. I'll put it on on Saturday, but I was just so excited I wanted to post it first lmao

Here's a better pic of the effex. It's subtle because it's made to go over a single color and not metallic, but in person its just eye catching enough to make you stop and look a couple times.

And shoutout to this being post #100

Comment

Looks good man. I see you got some of that clear effex shit
                            There never
                            Can be
                            Enough
                            FLAKE. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by jalenda9 View Post
                              Looks good man. I see you got some of that clear effex shit
                              There never
                              Can be
                              Enough
                              FLAKE. Haha
                              Hahaha nope! Can never have too much flake

Comment

Originally posted by nishy View Post
                                When you say ducktail, do you mean like a RB 240 type?
                                I've never associated ducktail spoilers to the RB crap hahahaha. More like a Diana style ducktail. That ES300/windom I posted has a Diana kit, it's old school VIP stuff.

Here's the spoiler I'm talking about on a Primera.

Oh, I wasn't sure about the wheels because they were in the post about guessing what wheels you were getting

I definitely dig the pie faces though, looks great!

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                                @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
                                X