Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow I love it, I love it all

Comment

• Not really an update but kinda. I sold all four 13" wheels to a guy whos gonna put them on his drift corolla. Ordered a set of old 14x6 Advan Rally wheels like these because I'm tired of constant rubbing with the BBS's. Also ordered a set of 155/55 tires for them so the car will drop another 10mm without me doing anything. I'm probably done with it after the wheels are on and RS's are sold... I'm kinda bored with it with the whole not being able to run low offset, or wide wheels and having no camber, and it being nearly impossible to lay on the ground. Thinking about possibly picking up another LS400, idk

Here is an update on my windows though. I know everyone cares about that haha

Last edited by nishy; 04-12-2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Oh. Car pictures. That's what's supposed to go here

Thread stuck at 13423 views for all of eternity
        Last edited by nishy; 04-12-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• So glad the BBS's are going. Looks good man.

Comment

• Oh my goddddddddd I'm in love with this look. I need to lower the car about another 1/2" and it'll be the perfect daily. The 155/55 Achilles don't rub at all even full lock, and for some reason I barely scrape on anything. It feels like I'm driving a stock car almost with no body roll and I absolutely love how the wheels look. Probably need to be refinished cause honestly the paint is pretty rough, but for now I don't care. I'm sure after I wash it and get the wheels and tires decently clean, it'll be even better.

Comment

• Originally posted by nishy View Post
              cool

Comment

• See last page for big updates lol

I ordered an HKS Hi Power muffler. I am excited every review I've seen and every video I've watch sound really good.

Comment

• Are you doing a full exhaust from the header back or just having the muffler replaced? If I were you I would have 2 inch stainless pipe from the header back to that thing, keep a little back pressure while having good flow, these tercels have 2 liter motors in them right?

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                  I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

• Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                    Are you doing a full exhaust from the header back or just having the muffler replaced? If I were you I would have 2 inch stainless pipe from the header back to that thing, keep a little back pressure while having good flow, these tercels have 2 liter motors in them right?
                    Just the muffler fow now. They barely have anything on the exhaust (just a small cat and the muffler) so I want to see how I like the sound before going to a full 2" no cat setup. If it's already real raspy, then I'll just get a resonator on there and call it a day.

I also fkn love these wheels and how it sits right now. They fit the car so well. It could be like 1/2 to 3/4" lower, but it still looks really good and tbh looks a lot lower in person. I'll be at import faceoff in Ennis, Tx on Sunday if anyone wants to see it and draw on my roof

Attached Files

Comment

• I have to agree with the treatment of the wheels-they fit the Tercel body style so perfectly. As far as the exhaust goes, my buddy had one of these on a 2.5" straight pipe with a resonator, sounded sweet but had some serious backflow issues. That car was so much fun because the exhaust was all that was done to it- otherwise, it was dead stock. People's reactions to that car were gold .
                      sigpic

Comment

• Small, but very nice. I picked up a $75 Mishimoto coolant reservoir. Fit in the stock location, and all I had to do was drill one hole for the bolt to mount it, and break off the lower plastic "shelf" that held the bottom of the stock one on the side of the fan shroud. It's underneath the new one though so you can't see it at all. I'm very very pleased with how it looks, and the quality of Mishimoto. It's a small change, but Definitely helps it look not as old.
                        Ignore how dirty everything is. I didn't clean anything in the bay either before or after the install haha
                        Before:

After:

I'll eventually get an all black or aluminum radiator and clean up more of the wires and all that, but I'm not in a rush lol.

I did also order a battery relocation kit so adios to that guy, going to be banished to the trunk.
                        HKS muffler should be here tomorrow and I'm pumped for that

I don't really take many pics of my car anymore. I have yet to capture a single photo of how it actually looks irl, so I usually just get annoyed. Here's a decent one, still looks much better in person. Still a very fun to drive, fun to look at car. I **** how much I flip flop about my feelings for it haha

That's all for now
                        Last edited by nishy; 05-15-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

• Me and my friend (@wilsonbr on instagram) went out to Texas Motor Speedway on Saturday and took some dope rolling shots of our cars. I absolutely love how they came out!

Then we went back to his place and put on some itty bitty mud flaps I got from Puerto Rico. They're a small detail, but really help square out the car and make it look as low as it actually is. The main problem with 90s Toyotas is that they're so rounded on the bottom, the edges are way higher than the center of the car. They really seem to complete the car. I got the muffler in the mail, so that'll go on in a week or so when I have time to go to a shop. Then I'm gonna reorder new badges for the trunk, and new door drip molding. Possibly looking for other wheels that might fill the horizontal gap these leave. It's only about 10 mmm or so, so it's not a huge deal.

Comment

• This car looks familiar...

Comment

• I have a fucking problem lmao. Picked up these equips for just over $600, but they're in dire need of a full refinish. Clear cost is peeling, lips are stained with some kind of spots, bolts are faded... but for that much of a deal I didn't want to pass them up.

After considering my adapters, the specs are 14x6.5 -13 for the front, and 14x7 -5 for the rear. About 2 5/8 and 3 1/4" lips respectively. Gonna run the same 155/55 tires... will be hella aggressive for a tercel but I'm excited. I've never polished a wheel from scratch before, anyone have tips or advice? I'm not in a rush, and I know it's a long process

Here's some potato pics I snapped with my phone yesterday cause I was just so excited. You can see the worst wheel is the one without a center cap

Comment

• This is actually really cool for one of my least favourite body style of corolla, looking forworks to seeing it on equips!
                                1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
                                1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Working...
                                X