Need help with rubbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with rubbing

So I just installed my new wheels 9.5 et40 all around with an 18mm spacer to clear the strut up front and in the back to make it a nice square setup.

Now this isn't new to me and I was going for a little poke but did not know how turning would go.

So up front when I turn and ride some uneven road the wheels rub against the front fender, I had this with my previous setup only on full turns but now it's almost on all turns, it doesn't really rub that bad but it still rubs off some paint so eventually this will fuck shit up.

Now my question, will adding more camber up front help with this? or would a slide pull on the fender be enough, I really don't want to raise the car because I really like how it sits right now.

Thanks

nice setup. maybe look at putting a smaller tyre on up front?probably one size smaller than what you currently have...

Comment

just roll the fender some more/ fit some metal there.

Comment

I would suggest rolling/pulling your fenders. Not worth getting new tires, raising the car up or adding unnecessary camber. There's different methods of doing this, with a bat, with a phonebook, actual fender rollers, etc. I don't know how thick BMW fenders are, but my Civic fenders are extremely easy to re shape, pull, and roll. Good luck.
        Road to a Stanced Civic (My Build Thread)

Comment

Working...
        X