• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^+1
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

great progression mate. I love to read a build thats gradually updated as the car takes shape. Much better than someone buying a car and just paying someone else to do everything. Love the stand out lip im not a fan of green but orange could be good!
      E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

m40 totally pissed me of (worst engine evaaar), so i picked this one up as a donor

Engine, gearbox, rear brakes and so on will go into my car. Then it's m52b28 internals time. Then it's turbo time. Hell yeah

Comment

hey i saw this on BF.c what are your plans on turbo set up im in the process of assembling my own turbo system. get back to me im always interested in bouncing ideas around.

Jacques Cousteau could never get this low

Comment

Originally posted by mo diesil View Post
            hey i saw this on BF.c what are your plans on turbo set up im in the process of assembling my own turbo system. get back to me im always interested in bouncing ideas around.
            Don't know yet, man. One thing i know - i'm definately not buing some sort of turbo kit. We have lots of talented guys over here and i'm sure we'll come up with something pretty cheap, good and custom made

Comment

Nice to see you adding those missing 2 cylinders, haha.

As for the green lip:

I like it in itself, but I feel it needs something else to tie it in. As it is, it looks a bit out of place.

Maybe green wheel centers or something, just some more accents in the same color to tie it in.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                Nice to see you adding those missing 2 cylinders, haha.

As for the green lip:

I like it in itself, but I feel it needs something else to tie it in. As it is, it looks a bit out of place.

Maybe green wheel centers or something, just some more accents in the same color to tie it in.
                Slats

Comment

Pulled the m50 from the donor. Hell yeah took me ~day. I'm pretty happy with it, considering its' the first time i did something like this. Plus i did it not by pulling the engine out, but by lifting all car from the engine and the front axle. So basicaly i had to unbolt pretty much all of the suspension, gearbox, diff and so on... Oh and i was working outside, it's freaking cold over here (-15 C, 5 Far..)

Comment

Nice! I wish you were here in the States so you could ship me some stuff from the donor car

Comment

Thanks what stuff do you need?

Comment

Whoa that doesn't look safe.... ^^^

I like what you've done with the car, it has come a long way.
                        -Nick

Comment

Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
                          Seriously, invest in jackstands, they are your friends....

Comment

Originally posted by UnitedWeStance... View Post
                            Seriously, invest in jackstands, they are your friends....

I like what you've done with the car, it has come a long way.

Naah, it's totally safe, that pic was taken moments before i rolled the body from the engine, that's why it's standing only on two blocks and is a bit rolled backwards

Thanks, it's only the begining :}

Pulled the m40 out today. Took me 5hrs. i'm getting fast

Comment

Originally posted by s4cr View Post
                              Thanks what stuff do you need?
                              Drivers and Passengers side door panels, passenger side c pillar cover mainly

Comment

Ok, i've waited for few days and still nobody found any time to help me out, so i did it by myself pushed all the car from the engine.. ufffff, my back hurts now

Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                                Drivers and Passengers side door panels, passenger side c pillar cover mainly
                                i could ship those things out..

Comment

Working...
                                X