I Dabble a Bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Dabble a Bit

I decided to pick up my film camera again. It's a lot of fun. I love that, even if the picture doesn't come out perfect, it still has a certain charm to it. I'm not too serious about it, just something fun. Here's a few recent shots I had developed.

IG: @OsakaFlocka

I'm really digging the first shot and the one of the Continental. Awesome work! I've been shooting a ton of film lately, too, and have loved every bit of it.
    Ricky

2013 Focus Titanium
    1987 BMW 635

Comment

Thank you! I think film's easier to have fun with. You don't have to worry about editing and stuff like that. It's just honest.

Comment

Here's a few more!

I love this one!

This one's not all that great but there's something about it that I like. Maybe because it's a super modern car but the picture looks like it was taken by some guy in 1994

I was also super hyped that almost all of my panning shots from the drift day at Thompson actually came out decent!

Comment

Got some more stuff developed today

Comment

what did you shoot these with? they look rad as fook. my brother shoots with an old 35mm every now and then he got a dlsr and its been sitting. i'd steal it to shoot some not so serious stuff

Comment

Originally posted by jalenda9 View Post
              what did you shoot these with? they look rad as fook. my brother shoots with an old 35mm every now and then he got a dlsr and its been sitting. i'd steal it to shoot some not so serious stuff
              I use a Promaster 35mm with the stock lens. It's a lot of fun to fool around with. I think I'd like to get a new lens for it but it is fun having the challenge of sticking to one lens

Also, thank you!

Comment

Here's some more!

I love this shot a bunch. My friend drove his gray TC down to Florida where I was vacationing so we used that chance to meet up with some internet friends and go to an event. I had the idea to shoot a few shots but the sun started setting so I had to hustle before it got too dark lol. It made for some cool lighting though

Comment

love the overal vibe the film camera puts out. last two shots are on the money

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
                  "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Originally posted by DutchieSaxo View Post
                    love the overal vibe the film camera puts out. last two shots are on the money
                    Thank you! I do too! It's hard to capture a similar feeling with digital

Comment

Looks good Paul, I'm gonna make you take film shots of my E28

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

Originally posted by fackinsteve View Post
                        Looks good Paul, I'm gonna make you take film shots of my E28
                        Thank you! I'll gladly take pictures of the E28!

Comment

wow those VW wheels are clean af. only thing I could suggest would be to take some pictures from lower angles, think of it as "eye level" with the car O_O

Comment

theres just something about film that really does it for me

Comment

Wow, amazing photos i think i'm in love with the old film look, idk how to explain it but i actually like the grainess of the photos
                              Pretty sure i might be getting an old film camera now... this thread def inspired me haha
                              Last edited by 240SS; 06-20-2017, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X