Options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options?

In the future the plan is to get a nice vw lupo, engine conversion and RWD.
    If it was to be left at that id hands down say Coilovers. However, nothing is ever that simple the lupo will also be a show car, slammed, stretched, poked and worthy for the likes of this forum

The car will be used quite often, (maybe as a daily but not sure yet) as well as a fun car (0-60 in 5ish + RWD = ) So i need the best of both for my application. GOOD handling is a must to handle that power and to take it round a corner/roundabout and not kill me. But have the ability of been able to raise the ride height..

My MAIN problem is my driveway...its steep....VERY steep. i would not even get halfway off the walkway before demolishing the bumpers on the incline. we have changed it once to allow my focus on coilovers to get up (just), and im still jacked up as far as im concerned . So messing with the drive is not an option

My first thought was the KW HLS system, but im pretty sure im gonna need for than 45mm odd of lift. I also cant find a price for the 'universal add-on' which allows you to use normal KW coilovers but add the extra bit to make it lift.

How well do airbags handle? what companies are out there and would i have any problems with these and whats the general cost? (please state what currency you quote in theres lots of different $ conversion rates to the £)

Same with hydraulics?

A noob when it comes to airride and the likes so sorry if ive asked what has already been answered ... the search didn't come up with anything totally related to my query

Park on the street. Problem solved
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

.. could do but would rather not
      id rather it be tucked close to the house and out of sight from general 'passers' rather than it being in sight all the time....and the car deffo isnt going to be something your going to miss as you drive past

more chance of it been stolen/keyed by jealous pric*s on the side of the road than on my drive.

Comment

Working...
      X