No announcement yet.

Jdm-wheels.com info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there you have it...Tim exists! I've read through some of his poor excuses on different forums years ago. Yes, he is capable of talking his way out of things. I wish you guys well on your jdm-wheels.com venture, from what I gather, you guys try to make well on what you can. I wish some of these complainers would come on here to at least vouch on the things you have tried to fix with them. Its like they complain, but they don't complete...

supercharged GS400

Comment

Originally posted by speedaddict View Post
      there you have it...Tim exists! I've read through some of his poor excuses on different forums years ago. Yes, he is capable of talking his way out of things. I wish you guys well on your jdm-wheels.com venture, from what I gather, you guys try to make well on what you can. I wish some of these complainers would come on here to at least vouch on the things you have tried to fix with them. Its like they complain, but they don't complete...
      He sure does and as I'm sure you've read, people are after him for several other things than what he threw me under the bus for. He had several customers from that long dead business convinced of alot of things but when you step back and take a look at the facts, his claims and accusations don't add up. Criminal record, using 5+ different names, non-delivery of product/service over and over again. I guess I was easy to blame because my name is easy to remember and I wasn't using a different alias every year or hiding from anyone but still. Had this gone to court (as I would like to have seen) his word would hold literally no weight. The facts about him alone paint him as someone prone to lie his way out of everything and push responsibility elsewhere.

Anyhow, thank you for not jumping on me or JDM★Wheels before hearing us out. As Nao has pointed out, we follow through with everything and resolved/are resolving the issues posted on VSC. We deal with about 500 different customers each year, shit happens, but we follow through and find a solution. Nothing is left unresolved. I'm working with Shawn on VSC to have all that shit cleared up because as you and Nao have pointed out, people are quick to post complaints but fail to post that they were resolved. Add the hype from Tim and people are quick to attack without hearing the entire story.

Comment

we refund repair cost for the vsc customers. one complaint very old but he never posted we resolved it. other post very recent, still getting info from customer about problem and he post immediately!! he also refunded cost of repair even though damage from shipping and should have been his responsibility to file claim with shipping company. even so! we take care of him to keep him happy!

Comment

Is jdm-wheels.com able to source rare old school JDM wheel parts such as center caps and back plates? I sent an email in regards to a few items.

Comment

good sitee!

JDL-racing.com|RIZQ Built.
            sickSTANCE-Slow&Low

Comment

Unfortunately even we refund customer for repairs about recent post, he still has not complete and tell everyone we cover repairs and fix! He even reply to e-mails to say he is busy but to post only takes minutes! His reply to request for his update to complaint:
              yeah, i receieved the check havent had much time to get on the computer been busy with school, thanks
              So very quick to complain, but never follow up. Who are people like this?

Comment

Yes, customers suck sometimes. We had a guy buy some white wheels from us, had them mounted and balanced, then decided that he didn't like white on his car. First he came back complaining that the wheels didn't balance. They got balanced and checked 3 times but he still complained until he just said he didn't like the white wheels.

Comment

I gave nao and roo $1300 a month ago and after 30something emails I'm waiting for a promised but not yet sent tracking number............once I do receive my wheels I will be glad to post the review of my completed transaction

Comment

If they are shipping the wheels in a container you won't get wheels any faster than about 45 days. They could also be here in the U.S but waiting to clear customs. Just think about how long even a plane takes to fly to Japan from the U.S. It's not gonna happen in 2-3 weeks unless you pay for air shipping which would be half of the price of the rims.

Comment

I understand how shipping works.......the wheels were 2 weeks in to the ocean when I paid for them.......the rims have been confirmed to have been released from customs already.....the issue is that my last email from roo/nao stated " I will have a tracking number for you tomorrow" that was 3 days ago. Also the web site hasn't been updated in a while. I had to email and ask them to mark the wheels I had paid for as sold,as they were still listed as for sale like a week after I paid. I'm not here to be negative about anyone.
                      I will post events as they take place ....good and or bad.

I personally want them to come through and start doing good, but that's all up to them.

Comment

hmm, they need to get on top of that. I've never had a bad transaction and if it's going to look like something that's going to be a problem i'll just refund the money. Not everyone does business like I do but they don't last long in business.

Comment

ok, good stuff i woke up to a tracking number this morning.

Comment

Well I got my wheels and after waiting all of this time they arenot as they were in the pictures one of the fronts are destroyed chrome is gone from lip and its bent also they were listed as 4/5x114.3 which is the whole reason I bought them......they are only 5x114.3 which is No use to me because all 4 of my 240's and 6 other sets of rims are 4x114.3.....I emailed roo and nao as soon as I opened Them, I'm still waiting on an answer

Comment

still waiting...............

Comment

resent original e-mails. still waiting..............

Comment

Working...
                                X