Corvette Salad shooter 16 x 8,5 on E36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette Salad shooter 16 x 8,5 on E36

So i bought some Vette Wheels Salad shooters to put on my E36 and i would like to know how can i fit them . the spec are 16 x 8.5 but i dont know the Offset...
    So what is the adapter size that i need ?
    What is the best tire size to put ?
    i want to be flush but not rubbing at all , or maybe quite flush.
    Sorry for my bad english im french
    hope Stance work member can help me

I think I've heard of people using wobble bolts cause the bolt pattern is really similar. Adapters would probably be good to get the offsets right though.
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

yeah i heard about this but i want the Proper thing to do . I knob seandub and Balleur use adapter but since it not the same size i want to know what should be the perfect size adapter ? and the perfect Size tire for 16x8.5 with a offset of 32 i think . thank you

Comment

offset is +32 on salad shooters. You want to be flush but no rubbing, it doesn't exist. Honestly, your going to have to be dumped and its gonna have to be wicked flush for that setup to look even remotely good. Somewhere around a +10 offset in the front and around zero in the rear depending on roll and pull stretch, and camber, if you have camber plates in the front. It'll vary depending on all that.
        Last edited by Tuck&Poke; 06-15-2010, 03:05 PM.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Ok so if i want to put my Salad shooter without having rubbing and not be flush just almost flush... what should i do ? for the moment i just whant to get rid of my old oem wheels . So i just want to put my salad shooter and slammed the car. What adapter size i need ?

Comment

suspension mods? are you gonna roll and pull, or just roll? tire sizes your looking at?

Comment

For the moment my bmw as coils 1.5 front and 1.75 rear. Im in plan for Coilover . im gonna Roll the rear a bit maybe but not much cause i got a complete paint job like 2 month ago. And my rear fender as been repaired because of rust. So for the moment i just want to put the salad shooter the most easy way and later i will put it flush . So what tire size should i put ? and what is the best size for the adapter ? with my Offset 32.... The most simple way thank you !!

Comment

can someone can help me ? what adapter size sould i use and what tire size should i need ?

Comment

i was under the impression salad shooters had the same +56 ET, or is that only for the 9.5 wides? my brother is putting some salad shooters on his e36 as well, he got 1.25 inch adapters, and also his fenders are cut on the inside to make a little extra room. but they are not pulled so it sounds like you are on similar setups.his wheels are 9.5's all around though and poke a bit. if your smaller wheels have a lower offset number than i would get a thinner adapter/spacer. for tires i guess for 8.5's i would run 205/40-16, thats a little stretched but not crazy or anything. whenever im trying to figure out wheel fitment i use www.willtheyfit.com. its really the best tool and also www.tyrestretch.com will help if you need to see tire sizes on actual wheels. and of course the inside of the wheel should have a stamped number telling you its offset if your not sure. i will talk to my brother about his setup and get pictures if needed , happy to be of help if i can
                  *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
                  blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

thank you !! i was thinking i will have a offset of 56 but since the wheels size are 16 x 8.5 they come with a offset of 32 . i talk to the guy in the forum named ( BALLEUR ) and he said to me that i need to buy 20mm adapter with a tire size of 205/40/16 with rolled fender in the rear and that should be good ! Btw talk to your brother i want to know what he have done ! thx for the help

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_bmw View Post
                      thank you !! i was thinking i will have a offset of 56 but since the wheels size are 16 x 8.5 they come with a offset of 32 . i talk to the guy in the forum named ( BALLEUR ) and he said to me that i need to buy 20mm adapter with a tire size of 205/40/16 with rolled fender in the rear and that should be good ! Btw talk to your brother i want to know what he have done ! thx for the help
                      sounds right

Comment

whats the bolt pattern of the salad shooters?
                        sigpic
                        stanced dc5

Comment

5x120.7
                          Straight Outta Wiscompton
                          Team Gileto. Graphics-Coatings-Performance
                          Shakotan Midnight - Low Car Street Team

Comment

here you go

http://stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9818

Comment

Posted by bi4rachrth - corvette accessories

I believe this is an early to mid sixties, but not sure yet.
                              what about zo6's, tons of guys seem to have them?

Comment

Working...
                              X