No announcement yet.

No UK posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nowhere - online or otherwise - in the UK that's not full of androgynous VW enthusiasts or sink-estate Euro clowns. But don't worry - we're here.

Last year:

Comment

Ive been trying not to get tarnished with the whole vw scene brush..

Comment

Buying a non-VW's a good start

Comment

It might be going soon in favour of a s2k

Comment

Originally posted by CupraCraig View Post
            It might be going soon in favour of a s2k
            Do it !!!

Comment

Buy something from the eighties. Seriously. Old's the new new.

Comment

I just joined up here a few days ago as i'd heard but never looked. Nothing like this in the UK, to be fair with tinterweb this site is as much as is needed. Ok meets etc aren't really gonna be happenin to the same scale in uk.

But at least on here there is a place to chat and give you that reassurance that we ain't all alone this side of the pond!

Love the Eighties euro stuff going on here.

Comment

Good to see this thread slowly picking up! Come on guys!

Everything starts somewhere. Over a year ago, when I first signed up, I never thought I would find locals who would be as passionate, but hell the aussie scene is starting to explode, and will only get bigger

Same for you fellas.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Yaay, people are posting lol

Get a name and some ideas thrown together and see what we can come out with?

Comment

I'm down, yeah i've got a old golf, but its not going down the standard vw route, big plans for it in the new year, so i'm definitely up for a meet if we get enough of us on here up for it.

dont know if any of you have been on fatlace, but the hellaflush lads are having a uk show sometime in july 2011, so we need to get the scene sorted before they visit :P

Theres a thread on here for us lot that i made a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=11904
                      Last edited by chris_newcoololdschool; 11-14-2010, 09:04 AM.
                      Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

Lets actually get something started then, throw a few names out there..?

I'll have a play around on photoshop, and know a guy who can do stickers for about £1-2 each... guess most of us are on Facebook? and get a mini site up too...

Comment

You dont need a name to have a comunity

Nor do you need a seperate site... These boards are for all of you to use for a reason! If you look at the aussie section you will see what I mean, Everything Stanceworks gets organised via those boards...

Will be good to see what you guys come up with.

Comment

Yeah, only problem with these boards is you look at the homepage and you don't see that there is any posts in here by default

Comment

lol two clicks of the mouse isnt really that hard is it?

Comment

Yes

Comment

Working...
                                X