No announcement yet.

No UK posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add this thread to your subscribed threads, and then when you come on stanceworks forum, click on the 2nd of the big tabs at the top 'user cp' it will come up in there whenever somebody posts something new here.
    Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

Ace Cafe has a German night on the 6th of December, get down oi!

Comment

Tempted to make the trip to Ace one night. It's just a few hour drive, gonna see if I can crash round a mates or something

Comment

Hey, another newbie from the UK. I would well be up for a meet sometime, as I really need some inspiration and a chat with other like minded people! Let's sort it out UK! Have we got any area reps?

Laz
          SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

Not enough people to require area reps lol

Comment

Wow i have not checked back on the forum in a couple days and its went wild in the Uk section people are actualy posting!!

Bad thing about being up in scotland is the stanced scene aint that big here compaird to down south..

Still rocking max'd motors up here, IT'S GAASH!!!!

But im game for whatever goes down because once the scene has been premoted it could bring folk around to the stanced way of thinking up here!!
              [CENTER][IMG]http://i337.photobucket.com/albums/n400/106-badboii-htiid/129537064893026.jpg[/IMG]

[B][I]Stanced E36 344 M62B44 Build[/I][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

Once I get a car sorted out, I'll be up for meets and shows! I want to try and do as many shows as possible in 2011 anyway! I'll mostly be doing the VW shows, theres also 2 other hot-rod/street-rod type shows that I'll be going to, one in hampshire the other in bedfordshire.
                In The Ghetto, Washing Non-Colourfast Synthetics At 60 Degrees Could Cost You Your Life...

Originally posted by Shade
                America may have tons of obese pigs, but at least we buy legit seats...

Comment

I'm only a newbie, but I think something should be organised in terms of a meet. Would be good to see car's like those on Fatlace over here. And meet like-minded people. At the end of the day, the only way the UK section is going to pick up is by organising a meet. But by advertising through other forums. To boost popularity/recognition.

Comment

I would be stoked if we could get a meet sorted! Need to get some new wheels first and some more lowz
                    SW|UK Static Audi TT y0!

Comment

Originally posted by laz5758 View Post
                      I would be stoked if we could get a meet sorted! Need to get some new wheels first and some more lowz
                      +1

Comment

Working...
                      X