Thread: Buying a E30 coupe

Default Buying a E30 coupe

Hi Guys

I am looking at buying my first BMW soon and i would like some information regarding what too look for on these cars before purchasing so i make the right choice.

I am looking at getting this one.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzIwWDcyMA==/z/HOUAAOSw14xWJ7H-/$_20.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Please all your nformation would be greatly appreciated by the way im from South Africa

I think the biggest issue with them was cooling issues, most people recommend replacing everything cooling related.
    Insta: geezrr
    I'm lame

yes,most people recommend replacing everything cooling related.

Default Buying a E30 coupe

hi,,
    This type of car is more then just a vehicle, it's a way to enjoy the drive, it's like having an old friend and is really more of a hobby then transportation. After owning this car for many years, this reminds us of why this is still such a great machine but sadly, time passes for us all and when a car reaches a certain age you have to really take care of it to keep it running well. With a new transmission, it will keep on going. Let's hope for many more years.

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE
    Last edited by amit65; 02-27-2017 at 03:20 AM.

Default Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by transaxle View Post
    I think the biggest issue with them was cooling issues, most people recommend replacing everything cooling related.
    Yup! Love a BMW but cooling has been an issue. However, I've noticed this doesn't apply to other models. I've had the pleasure of having a 7 series when I was working in Dubai. Could be related to the specific model.

6. Default

Playing online games are very popular now and would you like to know more about the games. click here to know complete details about the games and enjoy the games here.

Cooling is the biggest issue with them.
    the impossible quiz