Thread: Buying a E30 coupe

Default Buying a E30 coupe

Hi Guys

I am looking at buying my first BMW soon and i would like some information regarding what too look for on these cars before purchasing so i make the right choice.

I am looking at getting this one.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzIwWDcyMA==/z/HOUAAOSw14xWJ7H-/$_20.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Please all your nformation would be greatly appreciated by the way im from South Africa

I think the biggest issue with them was cooling issues, most people recommend replacing everything cooling related.
    Insta: geezrr
    I'm lame

yes,most people recommend replacing everything cooling related.

Default Buying a E30 coupe

hi,,
    This type of car is more then just a vehicle, it's a way to enjoy the drive, it's like having an old friend and is really more of a hobby then transportation. After owning this car for many years, this reminds us of why this is still such a great machine but sadly, time passes for us all and when a car reaches a certain age you have to really take care of it to keep it running well. With a new transmission, it will keep on going. Let's hope for many more years.

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE
    Last edited by amit65; 02-27-2017 at 03:20 AM.

Default Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by transaxle View Post
    I think the biggest issue with them was cooling issues, most people recommend replacing everything cooling related.
    Yup! Love a BMW but cooling has been an issue. However, I've noticed this doesn't apply to other models. I've had the pleasure of having a 7 series when I was working in Dubai. Could be related to the specific model.