Thread: Leaning about Stance?

Default Leaning about Stance?

Hey everyone, hopefully I am in the right section here.

Looking to learn more about stance and how to put everything together so the results would be good.

Where can I learn more about what I need to do regarding, suspension, wheels, tires, fitment, measurements, etc? Wanna make sure I do it right, since the answers and replies on here are very limited.

Thanks!

what kind of car?
    whats your end goal?
    how do you drive?
    do you have alot of money?

Pronounced Eve-odd Rich-E

You can never go too low and your wheels are never too wide, if it looks good but rides like shit then you're doing it right

What what you looking for out of the car

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolio View Post
    You can never go too low and your wheels are never too wide, if it looks good but rides like shit then you're doing it right
    I need this on a shirt.

Consistently remain in your position spilling a ball for whatever length of time that u can go. consistently attempt to beat your most recent best record. video making companies do this three times or all the more relying upon how great u feel that day and if u need to accomplish all the more every time u do it consistently.

Originality has influenced civilization and its environs in various ways. In frequent social orders, innovation has full-grown more propelled economy. Read more at assignment writing service - Myassignmentservice.com