Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@projects_always

Comment

• Originally posted by cblock406 View Post
      Love the wheels man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thanks man!

Comment

• I made a post in the for sale section, but i thought id throw them on here too. The 1552's are for sale. message me your phone number for more info.

Comment

• Well not much has changed. I got a new seat. Probably one of the best purchases ever. Super happy with it

Comment

• Also made a day trip down to Oklahoma for a drift event and had an absolute blast. Hope to make it down next weekend for another one

Comment

• WOW, very nice

Comment

• Small update. I picked up some m parallels from a buddy for pretty cheap. One of them was cracked, so i had to get that welded.

Cleaned them up a tiny bit, got some tires and threw them on.
                Hit the roasters

Heres where its at now

Not much is going to change for a little bit. Just trying to get more seat time. Im looking to do some suspension and chassis reinforcement work this winter. Also hoping to throw a new clutch in as well. Will provide updates as i go.

Comment

• Dang its been a minute. Not a whole lot has happened. I finally pulled the trigger on some suspension components, broke my clutch, got a new muffler due to my old one breaking, car doesnt start usually once or twice a week, and i ordered an electric fan and Mishimoto aluminum expansion tank. Basically this thing keeps breaking and i have to spend more money than i want to on it. Sounds about right..lol.
                  I picked up some SPL rear control arms so i could pull some camber out of the rear. I used to have about 3 degrees of negative camber. Now it should be around -1 or so. Havent done an alignment yet.

Comment

• Also copped an SLR half kit and e46 lower arms. Kinda a pain to install. Mainly due to the control arms hitting the rotors, so i had to grind a bit of material off of the control arms to the rotors would clear. After that it was all good. This kit feels sooooooo good. The first time i went to a local spot to try it out i was super suprised how much angle the car could get. There were multiple times i thought i would spin, but i had plenty more angle to go. Couldnt be happier with the kit. The quickened steering is also really nice. It feels great with the z3 rack

I picked up a Street Faction bash bar for my birthday. I dont plan on hitting anything or any one, but i figured its only a mater of time before it happens. Honestly my main reason for the purchase was the rear jack point. Makes switching wheels super convenient. I also picked up a single tip Magnaflow muffler and my buddy welded it on. Sounds so much better than it did before. The tone got alot deeper than what it was before.
                    Last edited by bdesmarteauej205; 03-26-2017, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• The first event of the year was a couple weekends ago, which is rad. The weather was cold, windy as fuck, and rainy, which kinda sucked. Saving tires is cool though. About an hour and a half into the day i finished a run and had a little clutch smell inside the car. I figured i messed up a little bit and burned the clutch, so i did another run and was careful to not to burn it, only to have a superrr strong clutch smell in the car . I decided to leave since i had a 2.5+ hour drive to get home.
                      After doing some research and read some in depth reviews i ordered the "stage 3" kit from Gripforce. I picked up an OEM TOB though, i read that the TOB in their kit started squeaking after a while. At the time my car had the UUC clutch in it, so i was interested to see how the 6 puck would feel.
                      [IMG]blob:http://imgur.com/0d9217aa-977e-41cb-ab18-6758858f1d4b[/IMG]

The Gripforce for sure feels alot different. To my surprise the clutch pedal is lighter than it was with the UUC clutch. The car shifts just fine and theres no issues with it, just not what i was expecting. The engagement is for sure alot more on/off than the UUC, which was expected, but its not that bad. Totally drivable in traffic, just gonna take a little bit to get used to. Ive got about 45 miles on it so far, theres 2 events in April, so im going to try to get as many miles on the car before then to break it in. Im looking forward to seeing how different the car feels with this kit.

Comment

• Good stuff man.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• I had stage 4 (same just un sprung) clutch from them and ran it for 30k before I sold the car and never had a single issue, drove easy for about 200 miles and then gave her hell. Rarely chattered, always super solid engagement you should be fine.

Also can you run the rear bumper with that bash bar?
                          IG: Dimitriantoniou
                          1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                          1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

• Originally posted by meech View Post
                            I had stage 4 (same just un sprung) clutch from them and ran it for 30k before I sold the car and never had a single issue, drove easy for about 200 miles and then gave her hell. Rarely chattered, always super solid engagement you should be fine.

Also can you run the rear bumper with that bash bar?
                            Pimp squad. Im glad to hear more good things about the company. Im sitting at 90 miles now. Yeah you can. I took the stock "diffuser" off and trimmed the bumper some. I just zip tied the bumper to the bar in 2 spots. Since this bar replaced the factory bar, theres no bolt holes to use the factory bolts. Its worked out for me. Havent lost my bumper yet lol

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                              Good stuff man.
                              Thank you!

Comment

• Minor update. I got the clutch all broken in just in time for IFO in Topeka. Loaded the car up with wheels, tools, ect and left home at like 5:30am.

It took a while for the event to get going, but the waiting was well worth it. The course was r replica of Meihan, which you cant go wrong with. At times there were probably at least 8-9 cars out on track at once. Since ive never drivin on course with other drivers before, this was exciting.Then towards the end of the day an orange z33 with a bcl wing rode the wall and the upright of the wing KO'd a dude taking a photo. Im sure yall have seen plenty of photos of that, but that shit was crazy lol.

Ive always thought about what car ill get after the M3. After seeing this in person, i have a pretty good idea on what to shoot for. This r32 was so simple, yet so good. I feel like people try to do so much stuff to stand out now a days. Its nice seeing a car that has minimal stuff done to it, but looks better than 95% of what was at this event. Thats just my opinion though

I kinda got tired of just having factory bmw wheels, so i decided to get something cool in 5x114. I only have the fronts right now, the rears should come in tomorrow. After they are on ill upload a full photo. Im not the first person to have these on an e36, but i think they are tight as shit, so its okay lol.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by bdesmarteauej205; 05-05-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X