No announcement yet.

Sketchy E36 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a nightmare with that alarm/starter! Glad you got it resolved.

Wheels look good
    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

fuckin wicked blood !

https://stanceworks.com/forums/showt...t-tt-for-long)

Comment

Looking real good!!!
        Instagram: @lucas_schaller

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
          What a nightmare with that alarm/starter! Glad you got it resolved.

Wheels look good
          Yeah i was bad, but a learning experience at the same time. Thanks! Im happy with them.

Comment

Originally posted by imschwaggy View Post
            fuckin wicked blood !
            Thanks buhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by R@36 View Post
              Looking real good!!!
              Thanks bud, your car is looking crazy as always!

Comment

So no real updates. I ordered some 3" tubing to make an exhaust. Also got an oem y-pipe section and an adapter to fit the 3" tubing, then it will go into a muffler with a 3" inlet and dual tips. No more scraping exhaust or exhaust leaks Hopefully it'll sound good. Here's a mediocre cell phone photo cause i dont have anything else. It was pretty smokey today so i figured why not take a picture.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Well i finally got my exhaust done. My buddy chopped up a couple different exhausts and pipes and was able to put this together,

Its not the prettiest thing, but it works. It doesnt hang low at all and sounds super good.

Comment

• Im trying to do some things to the interior that hill help clean it up a little bit. I started with the seats. There were all cracked, faded, and worn. Heres a before

And an after

Far from perfect, but its alot better than before

Comment

• I also took the rear collars out because i wasnt happy about the height, it isnt really low, but im happy with it. Just tucks a tiny bit of the wheel.

I also got a new to me steering wheel. Not the nicest thing, but its a fairly used Vertex 10 star. Im not sure if its a super old wheel, but i think the wear makes it look kind of cool, but thats just my opinion.

Thats kind of it for now, hopefully i will have more updates relatively soon.

Also, if anyone wants to buy the Cosmis wheels, hit me up! Kinda want to sell them

Comment

• Congrats on the work put in, looks amazing.

- Renato
                          TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                          sigpic

Comment

• Small updates, ordered some RTAB's to help stiffen up the rear end. Started to drop the arms down and to my surprise i saw that they have already been replaced. Saved me a good amount of work there.

I also got rid of the Cosmis, so the search for new wheels began. After doing a bit of searching i decided on these

So far im pretty happy with them. I think they look pretty good on the car. Well thats all i got right now. Hopefully ill have some more cool stuff within the next couple months or so.

Comment

• OOOOOOOO turbomacs? 18s or 17s?
                              Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

• Originally posted by Benwalsh91 View Post
                                OOOOOOOO turbomacs? 18s or 17s?
                                Yeee. 17's. im pretty stoked on them. Alot of people say that they look pretty retro. They are just a pain to clean with all of the windows and what not

Comment

Working...
                                X