• Show
Clear All

• badass build man, car looks great on the 18's

Comment

• Originally posted by slamitall View Post
      badass build man, car looks great on the 18's
      Thank you! 18s in the rear are money.

Comment

• Well i received my cartridges today anddddddd they sent fronts instead of rears. So im working on getting that resolved. Hopefully that wont take too long.

Comment

• No major updates. Still working to get the cartridge deal sorted out. I picked up a 325 rear bumper so i could finally put the rear lip on, so heres a couple photos of that

Im moving next month so updates will probably be slow for a bit. Ill prolly just dump photos now and then until things change

Comment

• As i was heading to work monday morning, someone thought my car wasnt beat enough and decided to smash into my shit, it was tight.

The damage wasnt bad. it looked worse than it actually was. I was still pretty pissed though. Of course it couldnt happen on the side that already has a dicked up door and quarter, but oh well

Luckily i was able to buff most of it out by hand. Aside from the missing trim i think it turned out alright
            Attached Files
            Last edited by bdesmarteauej205; 12-16-2017, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• hi bo

mfw you sent me the picture of someone side swiping you
              IMG_5030 by Marshall Berube, on Flickr
              My car is stupid
              IG: @notmarshall

Comment

• same here tbh

Comment

• Hi everyone. The car is waiting to be picked up to be shipped to Seattle. A couple buddies wanted to shoot it before i moved, so heres a photo dump. Enjoy

Im not planning on doing anything to the car until i get settled in, but im going to make overs a priority. The stock metal is pretty beat and overs would help clean the car up alot imo. Id also like to find a pair of 18" model 5's for the rear. Maybe the car will get caged this year as well. We will see

Comment

• Looking good can't wait to see the overs I reckon they would look great and finish off the look of the body kit. Can't wait for an update.

Comment

• Sup yall. My car finally showed up to Washington. I hadn't driven it for like 3 weeks until it got here, it sucked. I got the car lowered back down to where it should be as soon as it came off the trailer. I ve just been kinda exploring around when im not at work. I ordered my overs, they should hopefully be here this coming week. Im also hopefully picking up a pair of cool wheels soon too for the rear, but we will see. Hopefully this thing will be a little wider by the next update.

Comment

• Nice build

Comment

• Originally posted by Bijou516 View Post
                          Nice build
                          Great addition to the thread dude....
                          IG: Dimitriantoniou
                          1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
                          1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

• Originally posted by meech View Post
                            Great addition to the thread dude....
                            nice.
                            Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

• Suuup. After settling in for a little bit, a group of friends and went down to a track called Spirit Peaks in Toutle Washington. The weather sucked, but it was absolute blast. Heres some photos from that.

My overs finally arrived. I got them painted through for work for pretty cheap, so thats a pimp thing. What isnt a pimp thing is cutting up your car . Even with beat quarters, it felt super wrong i hope i never have to do it again. but theyre on. The Model 6's were way more sunk than i was anticipating. This caused me to regret my decision, so i did the logical thing and ordered a new rear pair of wheels to be built...it never ends. Hopefully ill get those next week, but until then, heres this.

Comment

• Cutting up a car certainly stinks, but TBH the overs compliment your kit very well. I think it was a good choice!
                                Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                                and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                                S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X