No announcement yet.

1985 635csi Shark Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great car. Very clean. But i gotta say, your choice of wheels is really bothering me. Car looks like it needs Cocoa Puffs or McDonald's livery. Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
      When you showed me what wheels you wanted to put on an e24, I have to admit I was a little skeptical. I was wrong. Get that thing on air and you'd have a killer early '90's rap video car vibe going on.
      Thanks man, that's the plan is to get it on air and have the fenders huggin the tires when air'ed out. Yes the wheels are different than the norm BBS but I wanted to go with the shark theme and put some teeth on this car..lol. Hopefully soon I will have it on air.
      IG: tonygqmoney

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
        Omgggggg those wheels. What are they? I thought carving head at first but I know that can't be it. Either way they are rad and although I'm all about static I'd love to see this thing tucking on air. Rad work.
        These are SSR Veilside Andrew Racing F brotha and thanks for the comments.

Comment

I had a guy literally open his driver side door in the highway to give me a thumbs up. I'm like you can just roll your window down bruh. Literally broke a neck that day...lol

Comment

Here's a couple of pics I recently took over the month. Had the chance to meet Tom Smith from Fired Up Garage at Cars and Coffee. He came up to my car to say he always love these cars. Very nice and funny guy. Also working on the specs to get these Autostrada Modena rebuilt with slants lips. Thinking of doing chrome centers with polished lips and gold hardware. Will see. Came across a pretty sick M5 so I had to park next to it and snap a pic. Pretty cool to see old vs new.

Comment

Those faces always confuse me because I always think they are center locking wheels but I see them on old 6er's and old w124's and it blows my mind.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
              I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Drove by my old neighborhood and took some photos of this graffiti Dallas fence.

Comment

So a little update, finally found a rear lip for the car. Haven't installed it yet because I have to make some corrections on the lip. Sent off the Autostrada Modena to get rebuilt. Doing a slant lip conversion from 16" to 18". Hopefully have those done soon. Also working a sponsorship with Broadway Static on a air setup. Slowly but surely. Stay tuned.

P.S. I also shrunk my care by accident. HA!

Comment

my neighbor has a red one, fucking beautiful

https://stanceworks.com/forums/showt...t-tt-for-long)

Comment

looks good! gonna be fire on them wheels!
                      sigpic

Pronounced Eve-odd Rich-E

Comment

Originally posted by imschwaggy View Post
                        my neighbor has a red one, fucking beautiful
                        Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by evoDRichie View Post
                          looks good! gonna be fire on them wheels!
                          Thanks man. So I did a little render to see how the Modenas would look once done. Thoughts?

Comment

Cleaned up the render I did previously which looks a whole lot better. Hopefully soon it will look like this with the Autostrada Modenas and drop.

Comment

With the current setup but with a drop.

Comment

Picked up some Style 95s so I can start rebuilding the Veilside for Fiero ( http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=83588 ). Also ordered some 1 inch spacers since the front wheels are rubbing the struts. But here's how it looks with them on.

Comment

Working...
                                X