1985 635csi Shark Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 635csi Shark Attack

Sup Fam, so I picked up e24 about a month ago. Been lurking the web for one for about a year or so and finally came across one at a killer price. It's from Cali which I don't have to deal with to much rust issues since these cars are notorious for rust. Does have a couple of rust spots which the previous painted over. I will take care of those issue soon. Car does have over 300k on the clock which stopped working but BMW stands behind their slogan of the Ultimate Driving Machine because this car is still running like a champ. It's a 5 speed which is a plus. It's does have some electrical issues which I'm still working on. Signals, wipers and the reverse lights are not working which I'm still trying to figure out. I did replace the brake switch to get the brake lights to work. Next will be a full tune up and other minor things that need replacing for now. The previous owner took good care of the car it seems so I got a great deal on the car. Plus the car came with the 19" BBS RS-GT which I'm selling by the way. I did recently purchased some 18" Veilside Andrews F for the car. I wanted to go against the grain of the BMW x BBS combo. I'm sure some folks will agree and disagree with my setup but let me explain why I picked this wheel. The e24 speaks Shark by way of the design of the car. I thought it would be cool to get give the shark some teeth hence the wheel design. Plus being different is a good thing so I love the look. Anyways, it's currently dropped on springs and bilstein struts which will be for sale too. Debating whether to go air or static. Overall, the car ride and shifts great. Can't complain for the price I got her. Will post mod updates soon. So here are some pics of her with both wheel setups. Enjoy!

As you can tell I'm stuck in the 80s. I have a 1987 Fiero as well which I'm working on too. Will start a thread on here pretty soon.

Still haven't put the nut and pins to the center caps to the wheel because I'm missing two pins. Will have those soon

Last edited by tonygqmoney; 11-04-2015, 08:27 AM.
    IG: tonygqmoney

If you can afford it definatly go with air rather than static. It looks better when aired out and ride better when not.

I'm definatly not a fan of the huge baller chrome wheels, the first set was ok but it's a little too sporty for my taste. car looks realy clean though. And the stance is good.
    Ruining cars since 2006 yo

Comment

I love the pimp wheels! They'll look baller if you dump it on air!!!

Comment

Car looks mint, your Fiero looks baller as hell too. This bagged with some skinnier tyres will look the tits

Comment

Yea, I'm leaning more air and your right they look dope as f when aired out. Thanks!

Originally posted by Meeve View Post
          If you can afford it definatly go with air rather than static. It looks better when aired out and ride better when not.

I'm definatly not a fan of the huge baller chrome wheels, the first set was ok but it's a little too sporty for my taste. car looks realy clean though. And the stance is good.

Comment

I love e24s
            Follow me on Instagram @ Promk1ng
            http://instagram.com/promk1ng

Comment

Thanks homie!

Originally posted by OsckR View Post
              I love the pimp wheels! They'll look baller if you dump it on air!!!

Comment

Thanks brotha. I wanted to go skinnier on the tyres but this will do for now since I bought the wheels with tyres.

Originally posted by Mehowski View Post
                Car looks mint, your Fiero looks baller as hell too. This bagged with some skinnier tyres will look the tits

Comment

Beautiful car All the best going forward.

Comment

I like where you're going and I'm always keen to see different wheels on particular cars, but I think in this case, with that style of wheel in 18's you'll need air to really pull it off. I also think E24's need that true 80's rubber/painted lip spoiler out back to balance them out a bit.

Comment

Thanks JP.

Originally posted by Jay P View Post
                      Beautiful car All the best going forward.

Comment

Yea I feel ya on the wheel combo with these car. I was a little ify about putting these on but once I did it felt right. I just wish I was on air already cuz it would look killer. And yes, these cars need a lip spoiler to balance out the look which I will be doing soon.

Originally posted by Beware View Post
                        I like where you're going and I'm always keen to see different wheels on particular cars, but I think in this case, with that style of wheel in 18's you'll need air to really pull it off. I also think E24's need that true 80's rubber/painted lip spoiler out back to balance them out a bit.

Comment

Did a recent upgrade to my E24. I crowned my car with some gold crown air caps..lol. Here are some more pics of my Shark. Also, I came across these two renders on IG and man I really want to build my into one of them but which one tho...hmmmm

Comment

When you showed me what wheels you wanted to put on an e24, I have to admit I was a little skeptical. I was wrong. Get that thing on air and you'd have a killer early '90's rap video car vibe going on.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Omgggggg those wheels. What are they? I thought carving head at first but I know that can't be it. Either way they are rad and although I'm all about static I'd love to see this thing tucking on air. Rad work.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                              I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Working...
                              X