No announcement yet.

Champagne Realities RX7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

following this closely for inspiration on my 88' S4 hill climb build. please do video with it running!!!

Comment

Sub'd despite the slow progress. This thing is cool enough I'd be willing to wait 20 years to see it get finished.
      sigpic

Comment

got me shook

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
        I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

Last edited by danny33; 04-07-2018, 03:59 PM.
          @dano_reyno

Comment

hooray for updates!

Comment

@dano_reyno

Comment

Keep scrolling, you are almost there!!
                @dano_reyno

Comment

This is going to be mental

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                  I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

R I P this thread due to shitty ass photobucket. Damn bro that car looked dope as hell
                    Some people will never understand it, why we do what we do.
                    The busted knuckles and the late nights in the garage;
                    it's more than a hobby or pastime, it's a lifestyle. We live it."

Instagram: @Stance_God
                    My 93' EG Sedan Build ( Daily )
                    My FC3S RX-7 Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Loaf31 View Post
                      R I P this thread due to shitty ass photobucket. Damn bro that car looked dope as hell
                      RIP to the forums bro, they murdered everything with that stunt they pulled.

Heres an update to hold it over until i convert some of my stuff over to flickr. Sorry for the copy/paste

Thanks photobucket for ruining the forums and this build thread. I am going to copy/paste a shit ton of pictures so ask questions if you have them.

i have flipped over my current stuff to flickr but not sure if i will get around to converting the entire thread over. May do a cliff notes version and answer questions if there are any. Anyways, just got my infinity 506 stand alone and found a crazy deal on the DMC crimper i need for the pins in the milspec connector i will be ordering shortly. It is consistently 100*+ in my garage which makes it hard to find motivation to work on this thing. I have reinstalled my engine harness and the chassis harness so now just planning things out and getting ready for final wiring. Still need to order some battery cable, wire strippers, and another crimp tool for battery cable lugs and the infinity connector plugs. This weekend i hope to get the hood cut for the exhaust and do a mock up on ECU location to confirm the harness length.

Here is a quick run through to get us caught up from when she came back from the fab shop.
                      before moving to texas

Right when she got back

engine mounts got shortened which dropped the engine almost an inch.

IC setup

Battery tray setup

Exhaust welded and catch can mounted

Hood now closes without the throttle body on
                      @dano_reyno

Comment

• This was the solution to the broken alternator mount ear on the block. Also allows adjustment for the belt tension

Time for some plumbing

Throttle body cut to delete the traction control motor/ throttle blade

@dano_reyno

Comment

• FPR and IAC plumbed in

Much better clearance on that feed line now

044 mounted and set at the OEM depth

-8 feed mounted, need more fittings to finish this up for good

I have a badass 3 gauge air vent pod coming and once that gets fitted i will paint all the trim

Excited to get started on wiring this thing up

Cut up that BN replica rear bumper after selling the skirts and front. Will figure out mounting and remake another set of skirts along with a lip of some type in the front
                          @dano_reyno

Comment

• got some stuff done today even though it was hot as hell. 97* in the garage all day but it wasnt too bad.

Wiring mess in the bay currently

getting pretty good at pulling the hood off and putting it back on by myself lol. No turning back after this!

Cut up this piece of scrap carbon but will be remaking this.

trimmed more of the skeleton and now it clears the throttle body and closes without hitting anything. very happy i dont need to add a vent.

Got this badass 3d printed triple gauge pod from a guy off the RX7 FB group.

Ordered a 55 pin milspec connector lastnight and still need to order some other wiring stuff and sensors before i can get started on the harness. I think i will be wiring in a flex fuel sensor while im at it as well.
                            @dano_reyno

Comment

• This is nuts, love it!!!
                              My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
                              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

• YASSSSSSS finally the motherload of updates. Amazing work man!

Comment

Working...
                                X