No announcement yet.

Champagne Realities RX7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! That interior looks mint and really so does the rest of the car. I'm not a huge fan of over fenders on FCs but they look good when the whole car is done up!

Comment

I was waiting for the V8 swap to pop up but the fact you're cramming a 2JZ in instead makes me so happy.

I/G: DeltaAlpha9

Comment

This is so good. I wish more FC's had Time Attack looking aero like this. Looks rad!

Comment

looking good! how are you widening those overfenders?

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=55145&page=99

Comment

thank you everyone, more to come soon!!!

Originally posted by ihate0sc View Post
            what wheels are these dude?
            Work XD9

Originally posted by Tim Holm View Post
            looking good! how are you widening those overfenders?
            sculpting with foam then making a mold
            @dano_reyno

Comment

Last edited by danny33; 04-07-2018, 04:01 PM.
              @dano_reyno

Comment

so0000000 stoked to see this

follow the squad!

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC91K2XpPO1ljzJHnPigT7OA
                Instagram: : https://instagram.com/ihate0sc/

Comment

so got the engine out yesterday and removed all the brackets and BS from the bay. gotta tuck the harness and then take care of all the random leftover studs. also gonna start over on the overfenders with something alittle different.

from test fitting a few weeks back
                  Last edited by danny33; 04-07-2018, 03:45 PM.
                  @dano_reyno

Comment

dude, nice.
                    Peep this yo
                    IG: k_itsune & itsvirtue

Comment

So clean! 2j would be my dream! all the aro looks really good! Do you have any photos of the rear spliter? thought about doing a very toned down version of what you have.

Also I would love to see the build posses of the fenders I love those parts of a build!

Anyway keep us posted!
                      Instagram @Petrol360

88 RX7 FC 5.0
                      77 Yamaha XS400

Comment

This will turn out mean! Nice work on I'll the aero too

Comment

Love the direction of this build! Loved the fact that it was a daily for a long time. I hope you daily it with the 2JZ also!

- Renato
                          TWMPerformance.com | TWMShiftKnobs.com | GodSaveTheManuals.com
                          sigpic

Comment

Guide on skirt extensions and diffuser?! I want to make some for my e36 Like asap :'( !

https://stanceworks.com/forums/showt...t-tt-for-long)

Comment

thank you everyone!! My CD009 gets delivered tomorrow so i will throw up some fitment pictures in the tunnel.

Originally posted by imschwaggy View Post
                              Guide on skirt extensions and diffuser?! I want to make some for my e36 Like asap :'( !
                              the skirt extensions i made for about 15$ worth of shit from lowes plus some carbon fabric. i took the appropriate size wood trim LOL and used a router to make the rolled edge. i then sanded it down smooth and painted it black. wrapping it in carbon is ghetto but it works and the resin seals the wood and prevents it from rotting. Lay the resin down on the wood and let it cure until it is tacky enough where you can touch it and it will leave a finger print but no resin will come off on your finger. then slowly lay your carbon over with the weave straight and smooth it out. let it dry and then begin laying on coats of resin one at a time until it is thick enough to wet sand perfectly smooth. i mounted the skirts to a 2x4 and coated them that way, but if i was to do it again i would only pay attention to the top face so i could lave it all carbon

i ended up painted the top face black and then mounted them to the pinch weld using brackets from lowes. good DIY carbon overlay tutorials can be found on youtube and through google.

Originally posted by Skervey View Post
                              So clean! 2j would be my dream! all the aro looks really good! Do you have any photos of the rear spliter? thought about doing a very toned down version of what you have.

Also I would love to see the build posses of the fenders I love those parts of a build!

Anyway keep us posted!
                              this is the best picture i have rn of how it is held together. use geometry to figure out your base plate and the angle it will mount to your car. then either use pythagorean theorem (a^2 +b^2 =C^2) to figure out your height of the back side and then calculate your third (bottom side) length. you can also use cardboard to mock it up then trace the shape. you want the bottom side to be parallel with the ground when all said and done or it will look funny

i made the base plate then mounted my triangles with 90* 1 hole brackets from lowes. this is one of those things where you will want to measure like 3 times and cut once
                              Last edited by danny33; 04-07-2018, 03:47 PM.
                              @dano_reyno

Comment

Originally posted by TWM Performance View Post
                                Love the direction of this build! Loved the fact that it was a daily for a long time. I hope you daily it with the 2JZ also!

- Renato
                                thank you sir. "street car" build is the plan
                                @dano_reyno

Comment

Working...
                                X