X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

hahahahahahaa

Comment

NEW PROBLEM: Went to go register the car today on my break, and it refused to start after I had gotten to the tag place. Had to walk back in 95*+ Florida heat.

Death to BMW.
      Ask me about Mazdas (FWD or RWD)!

1993 BMW 318i - Why do I own this car? Lime green.
      1991 Mazda Miata - For sale.

Comment

if you want a REAL bmw, you must PAY.
        that thing is a...skeleton...
        you'll have to spend lots to make it alive again ask me how i know
        Last edited by Guest; 08-20-2009, 04:14 PM.

Comment

That thing is gonna need all sorts of work to bring it back to life, but given it was so cheap, a lot can be done and still come out with a great car for not a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by ultimateforce View Post
            Update: Got door open.
            Thanks for the update
            MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

drove a buddies E30 318iS with a 2.93 rearend(the original 4.10 said buhbye back in the winter) even with a transmission in the trunk it still moved pretty quick....fun car I would have an M42 E30 over an M20 E30 any day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Raspberry View Post
                drove a buddies E30 318iS with a 2.93 rearend(the original 4.10 said buhbye back in the winter) even with a transmission in the trunk it still moved pretty quick....fun car I would have an M42 E30 over an M20 E30 any day of the week
                that must have been terrible with that long a diff ratio

Comment

S14 or S52/54 would be better!
                  A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Raspberry View Post
                    thats joke right!

Comment

Originally posted by ultimateforce View Post
                      Oh no, I started looking at Tis and I like them, this is awful!
                      they also had E30 interior and E30 rear suspension setup...its sort of a half E30, half E36...with all of the 4 cylinder M4* series engine from BMW...you will need to thrash them if you are a spirited driver lol...

Comment

this thread made me lol.

Comment

I have an M42 in my E21 (firstest and lightest 3 series chassis). Although extremely reliable... it leaves something to be desired. It's quick in my little car, but I can only imagine how annoyingly slow it can be in an E36.

I think all I've done to the thing is some vac lines, spark plugs, coil on plug, and oil in the 10 years I've had the thing swapped.

The one on the engine stand though.... that's a different story.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Originally posted by Twizted_bunny View Post
                            S14 or S52/54 would be better!
                            Even an M50/M52 would be better lol

Comment

i love my ti . and yes it is slow compared to most cars but as far as 90s 4cylinders its quite faster than most .

and yes the common motor swap is very good if you know what to do ..

if i were you id search bimmerforums for most interior parts and bc you have a m42 obd 1 . id search 318ti.org its by far the best most sourceful site for your motor .

and there is a guy "johnnyboy" from ti.org who has a boosted m42 like yours and he is pushing more power than mustangs gt . camaros and most v8s alike .

i will soon do my swap but im finishing the outside then the interior then th motor ,

btw my 96 has over 200k mi and beat it to death .

the bmw is a very reliable car u just caint neglect it .

Comment

Working...
                              X