Thread: Poly bushings for my e36 M3

Default Poly bushings for my e36 M3

Hello all, so I am in the works of refreshing my e36 M3 suspension (133k). I have been getting a lot of mixed recommendations on poly. A lot of people on bimmerforums seem to prefer the oem rubber. Currently I have

red UUC front sway bar bushings
    black UUC tranny bushings with enforcer cups

I was considering going with UUC motormounts, treehouse front control arm bushings (with oem control arms/ball joints), poly subframe, poly rtab, oem rear upper/lower control arms, bushings and ball joints.

What are your thoughts on poly? OEM rubber would be cheaper but definitely more of a pain in the ass. I only have front coilovers and will be getting the rears soon and hope to refresh some bushings while back there. Won't be completely slammed but would like to be somewhat "aggressively" lowered (on BWS btw).

Poly will make your ride more harsh and possibly squeak, but if you are doing the work just do poly. Seems a bit silly to do all the work just to have the same squishy rubber bushings you had before.

Your writing skill is amazing because only some writers can lead the readers with them and show what secrets are hidden in human minds, hats off and cheers.

website
    Last edited by TimothyBender; 08-14-2018 at 06:39 AM. Reason: need to edit

I know there are as of now a couple of root controls out there for this telephone, yet I found that they weren't extremely point by point. This guide is exhaustive and clarifies every last advance in a noob-verification way. https://idevicehelp.net/remove-ads-from-utorrent/

Poly will make your ride more harsh.

There's nothing wrong about using poly bushings. Just put enough grease to avoid squeaking problem.

If are an HIV positive individual, and are looking for a dating partner there are many sites that cater to need of individuals like you. Hdatingsites.com brings the best sort of services for Hsv Singles. We offer to bring you the best sort of assistance. We secure your data in secure servers that we have. We bring you the best kind of updates about the reality that is happening round the world. Visit us at www.hdatingsites.com to learn more today.