No announcement yet.

Bagged 350z Roadster From NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry man. I meant to splooge all over this HOURS ago..when I first eyeballed it. But, just assume the splooge.

hold on...

also...in for summer time ride-a-long
    stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

For sure man, stop over whenever. Shooting for 500whp. But will safely be around 450-475
      Follow the build on IG: @kmcguckin
      Bagged/Boosted/Widebody 350z Roadster
      Wrong.Fitment.Crew

Comment

Update time

upgraded my BOV

installed the front mount

Got the charge pipe installed and MAF in. Also installed the new plugs, lucky me i broke a bolt off of a valve cover that holds on one of the coil packs... so i get to address that now.

Little update time; got the supercharger all installed. Bought a new 1 piece charge pipe since i ***** how it looked as multiple pieces. Got all the intercooler piping installed which was more of a PITA than i expected considering there is like no room in there for activities lol. Got the gauges in the pod and on the A pillar. Just need to wire them up which i am nervous about most since i don't know that shit whatsoever. Got the oil pan spacer installed yesterday and ran my oil return line to it. Just waiting on my new oil feed line and the kit will be done. After that and the gauges, it's just fuel pump time and i will be ready to see if it starts! Pretty nervous to say the least.

Also, my wheels are in pieces. Refinishing them currently at my powder coating sponsor.

Wrong.Fitment.Crew

Comment

This thing is like a garbage plate after a night of drinking.... F'n crack.

Comment

haha thanks man! Where are you from that you know about a plate?!
            Wrong.Fitment.Crew

Comment

Working...
            X