No announcement yet.

Stanceworks Melbourne!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, hope i dont miss you guys! Ill try to get there as early as i can...
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

northern 'burbs rprsnt! greensborough born & raised

Comment

Welcome to SW
        - can you shuffle ?

Comment

Originally posted by anth View Post
          northern 'burbs rprsnt! greensborough born & raised
          Haha no shit? Im in Reservoir.. Not too far at all! If I started organising a few things here and there would you be interested in coming? I doubt the scene will explode in melbourne, but nothing better then a tight nit community haha

Originally posted by *96tegls* View Post
          Welcome to SW
          - can you shuffle ?
          Not everyone from Melbourne knows how to do the Melbourne Shuffle.... But since you ask, Yes, yes I can

Comment

^ lol i wouldn't mind going to Melbourne one day !

what do you drive ?

Comment

Peep the pics in my albums: http://stanceworks.com/forums/album.php?u=575

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Just got word that the DW Customs meet is kicking off at 5pm, but I wont be getting there untill around 9pm being a friday and what not.. Just letting anyone who can make it know..
                good stuff. will let people know.

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                scored the day off work, so me and a couple mates are gonna head up in the bm and get there early, should be good.
                will keep an eye out for ya down there

Comment

Just found out I finish work at 6 on friday, so with any luck I'll head straight over and I'm guessing from the cbd it'll take me around an hour and a half...

Comment

sorry to pester you with all these question oxer, but mate wants to know what sorta stuff is gonna be on during the meet? not that he has anything else to do on the friday night lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      sorry to pester you with all these question oxer, but mate wants to know what sorta stuff is gonna be on during the meet? not that he has anything else to do on the friday night lol.
                      theyve got a facebook account if you use it, heres a link to a flyer thing they have for the night

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

thanks chief. what time are you gonna head down? depending on time we could meet up somewhere and head down together?

Comment

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                          theyve got a facebook account if you use it, heres a link to a flyer thing they have for the night

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

This haha.. Ill try to get there as soon as I can.. Look out for the legend and Ill probably be in a suit... Ill get changed once i get there though haha

Comment

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            thanks chief. what time are you gonna head down? depending on time we could meet up somewhere and head down together?
                            not sure yet, might head down to melb early, catching up with some mates before hand most likely.

Comment

ahk fair enough.

Comment

Just warning you guys since I dont know how big the turnout is going to be, I dont know how much attention will be attracted by the po-po either...

The last thing I want is dickheads to rock up and start doing burnouts to cause police attention, but it is a possibility being dandenong... So just reminding you of that.

In anycase Ill still be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X