Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
    ^^^this is true. me = idiot
    Haha.. Looks sooo soooooo good in person! It is truly crazy!
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• My $200 Piggy

Well just when i get rid of the e23, and begin to look forward to some garage space, i get a phonecall. 'It's gotta go.. you know you want it'

A mate of mine was going to take this to the tip, so i offered him what scrap metal was going to pay, and took it off his hands. It's an 82 or 83 (something like that) manual 520i, POS, and i love it. My other e28's been off the road since January undergoing a heart transplant, and it's nice to be back in one again, even if it is the slowest bucket of shit ever. It barely ran when he dropped it off, so i changed the plugs, removed the airbox, fixed a few vacuum leaks and chopped off the exhaust and it runs well enough now to drive it daily until my bronzit one is finished. Having said that, it's going to blow up soon, and will be parted, so just enjoying it while i can.

Here's how it started.

Gas-Axed.

Piggy.

The exhaust is about 1 inch off the ground atm. Plenty of room to go lower. And the beauty of unrego'd permits is, no defects :P

e28 545i, $200 e28 520iPig.

Comment

• haha looks cool. But unrego'd permits? how does this work? do you have to get a permit for everyday that you drive it. Tell them your driving it to the shop or something?
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
          haha looks cool. But unrego'd permits? how does this work? do you have to get a permit for everyday that you drive it. Tell them your driving it to the shop or something?
          you can get permits for 28 days at a time, and yes, you have to be traveling to or from a shop to where the vehicle is garaged.. but you know...

Comment

• also can only drive it from 7am - 7pm

Comment

• Yep that too

Comment

• Ya hi therrrrrrrr

Last edited by brybry; 09-02-2010, 05:35 AM.
                FRUSH

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  you can get permits for 28 days at a time, and yes, you have to be traveling to or from a shop to where the vehicle is garaged.. but you know...
                  Oh and you can definitely get a defect on an unrego permit, so you're not quite invincible...
                  FRUSH

Comment

• rashed one of my rims this morning, then spilt a can of coke everywhere in it this arvo. fml :'(

Comment

• If it makes you feel any better, I literally got beached on a deceptively epic speedbump in some sidestreet in my suburb last night. Was stuck on exhaust/swaybar/sump... had to get a tow truck to get me free
                      FRUSH

Comment

• i think id rather that then clip a gutter at 70km/h and spill coke everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by brybry View Post
                          Oh and you can definitely get a defect on an unrego permit, so you're not quite invincible...
                          I was pulled over by TMU once in my White ED civic which was litteraly 5mm off the ground. He didnt defect me, I know you can be defected on a permit, but you can still drive it because the car isnt registered, so they cant suspend the rego yo.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          rashed one of my rims this morning, then spilt a can of coke everywhere in it this arvo. fml :'(
                          That sucks dude! Is it bad?

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          i think id rather that then clip a gutter at 70km/h and spill coke everywhere

This.

Comment

• like 25cm long around the edge of the lip

i think the outcome couldve been worse so im glad its only gutter rash.

Comment

• Aslong as the actual rim isnt bent, you're laughing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                Aslong as the actual rim isnt bent, you're laughing...
                                nah its just gutter rash thankfully, rim isnt bent, tyre isnt damaged, no air leaks.

Comment

Working...
                                X