Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (4) Brabus Monoblock II 17x8 ET30 5x112 W201 W124 fitment - $280

**SOLD**

I have a set of period correct original Brabus Monoblock II 3-spoke blades for sale. 5x112 17x8 ET30. I imported these over from Germany for use on my 1986 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16, since they're pretty thin on the ground here. Let's just say I have quite a bit more than my asking price tied up in these wheels. These wheels are in fair overall condition, but will be much better if they are refurbished before use. I never mounted tires to these or used them--only mounted one to confirm it would clear my big brakes. These wheels have some curb rash and other cosmetic imperfections. They *appear* straight, but may need to be trued (again, I never had tires mounted or balanced).

Also, 3 of the 4 center caps unfortunately vanished in transit from Europe (long story), so only one center cap and bolt is included. If you know a shop with a 3D scanner and printer, you could have some center caps reproduced off of the remaining one. This was my plan, along with refurbishing the wheels themselves, but an unexpected job transition means I need to abandon non-essential projects.

*Will* clear 400E 4-piston calipers. Not sure about 500E brakes.

Asking $280

In case you haven't seen what these wheels can look like when mounted (not actual wheels for sale):

Last edited by caliwagon; 02-25-2016, 12:22 PM.

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still available--local sale preferred.

Comment

Interested. PM sent
        Originally posted by cobrawannabe
        More lotion.

My build thread

Instagram: Franswishaaa

Comment

Sale pending