Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 285

Thread: 100mm 1/11 Car Register.

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    555

    Default

    went and saw the car at phatt today. bumper looking mint. all shaved and primered.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    adelaide
    Posts
    169

    Default

    managed to make it in see you guys in 4 weeks
    daily driven sti IG: skytup

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    S.E. Melbourne
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Well if you didnt get in theres always this


    Quote Originally Posted by Smeeeb View Post
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    lol was at gc last night and robin was going through the list of cars... hes giving it 1 more week before he closes the entrances.


  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    adelaide
    Posts
    169

    Default

    FB says the entires are closed, and giving 1st round picks 7 days to pay, than back up list gets a chance
    daily driven sti IG: skytup

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,777

    Default

    I submitted my registration, see what happens I guess.

    I need hardware to arrive still so I can get my goddamn wheels built.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    555

    Default

    got the car back from paint. front bumper is all smoothed and looking epic. installed the tail lights today. just waiting on wheels and adjustment now and maybe updating the side mirrors .. SOOOOOON

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,777

    Default

    Got email confirmation, paid this morning.

    soon.jpg
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    4,572

    Default

    few more ppl to pay and we should be sweet.
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    S.E. Melbourne
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    i heard from others the running of it is a shambles this year going by emails/responses people have received so far and or lack of
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeeeb View Post
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    4,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neni View Post
    i heard from others the running of it is a shambles this year going by emails/responses people have received so far and or lack of
    sorta is, isnt aye thang map. =D
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    S.E. Melbourne
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    fucken 187 in this cunt in a minut 100mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeeeb View Post
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    would be pretty hard ot organise i guess.

    Also, apparently not all emails have gone out yet (80% have)

    Also would be tough organising payments if people entering haven't put their names in.

    I think with an event like this its hard to give the organisers a hard time, because at least they are trying. They are making it happen as best they can, its the only big sort of car proper car show that caters for the sucha wide range of sort of everyday cars.

    As long as it happens reasonably well, i'll be happy.

    I think people just need to be patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    turns out only 2 ppl organising the event this year =/


  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    353

    Default

    And neither speak english?

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    S.E. Melbourne
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USDMem1 View Post
    would be pretty hard ot organise i guess.

    Also, apparently not all emails have gone out yet (80% have)

    Also would be tough organising payments if people entering haven't put their names in.

    I think with an event like this its hard to give the organisers a hard time, because at least they are trying. They are making it happen as best they can, its the only big sort of car proper car show that caters for the sucha wide range of sort of everyday cars.

    As long as it happens reasonably well, i'll be happy.

    I think people just need to be patient.
    just thought that being in their 3rd? year now they would have the process down to run smoothly.

    Quote Originally Posted by namtaro View Post
    turns out only 2 ppl organising the event this year =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Bflat View Post
    And neither speak english?
    this explains the hot totties lololololol
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeeeb View Post
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    555

    Default

    yeah there was a dispute between the main crew of 100mm so 2 of the main guys decided to part ways halving the crew. also some of the main guys that helped in the 1st one arent doing it this year either.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    adelaide
    Posts
    169

    Default

    y cant we all just get along
    daily driven sti IG: skytup

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MEL Australia
    Posts
    23,230

    Default

    Surprised at some of the comments in here.


    Seb and I have already put our hands up to help out on the day, and im going to be helping in the lead up to it. Considering there are no other events like this its sad to think that its easier to diss the organisers rather than offer to help.


    Then again there is a lot going down hill these days. Pretty over a lot these days, nothing seems worth doing anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by anth View Post
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,777

    Default

    Agreed.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ausjailia
    Posts
    11,368

    Default

    it is a bit of a shame

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    Surprised at some of the comments in here.


    Seb and I have already put our hands up to help out on the day, and im going to be helping in the lead up to it. Considering there are no other events like this its sad to think that its easier to diss the organisers rather than offer to help.


    Then again there is a lot going down hill these days. Pretty over a lot these days, nothing seems worth doing anymore.
    I only heard about it from robin last week, he asked if I could help that day but I had to get back to him as I'm not too sure if I'm working that day


  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    S.E. Melbourne
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    No idea bout all this behind the scene dramas. Good on you blokes puttin your hands up to help out
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeeeb View Post
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    555

    Default

    not sure what drew them to split but thats why ray and mike arent part of it anymore.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    5,777

    Default

    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •