100mm 1/11 Car Register.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
    I had it confirmed that just car was never going to pull their sponsorship lol so don't know why your mate is pulling that out of his arse

and from memory your mate was hanging shit on other applicants and entrants too, if I were one of the organisers i'd tell him to get the fuck out, shove his AW11 up his arse then eat his dog with some soy sauce for being a cockhead

and 100mm has every right to rescind any applications at any time and they can choose whatever damn car they want, if they accepted a white van with a giant bang bros sticker on the side then so be it
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Goes away for a weekend, comes back to this shit.

What the fuck. I am so glad I am not on Facebook.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
        in other news... new christmas casuals are miinnnnt this year =P
        ughhhhhhh so jealous god damn....

The ratio & quality at my work is shithouse and I haven't got high hopes for our new casuals
        Like a glove

Comment

in other news... new christmas casuals are miinnnnt this year =P
          pics or ban

Comment

• Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
            ughhhhhhh so jealous god damn....

The ratio & quality at my work is shithouse and I haven't got high hopes for our new casuals
            Try working gov. Barely anything worth a neck-snap in my building.

Comment

• Thats not true. I see plenty ^
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Thats not true. I see plenty ^
                men dont count bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                  men dont count bruh
                  Should see the file they have on you...
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                    I had it confirmed that just car was never going to pull their sponsorship lol so don't know why your mate is pulling that out of his arse

and from memory your mate was hanging shit on other applicants and entrants too, if I were one of the organisers i'd tell him to get the fuck out, shove his AW11 up his arse then eat his dog with some soy sauce for being a cockhead

and 100mm has every right to rescind any applications at any time and they can choose whatever damn car they want, if they accepted a white van with a giant bang bros sticker on the side then so be it
                    yeah as i said the limelight does interesting things to people. It's a media circus man, really gotta suck it up when there's sponsors personally involving themselves - good on Just Car for hawk eyeing though. You're totally right it's their event they can do whatever they please with it, i couldn't care less whether he was in it or not just the way they did it doesn't scream professionalism. It happens, the world keeps rotating.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    If our cars made it in the first year, then everyone's car will make it in this year. Keep in mind which forum this is buddy.
                    I'll be honest I have NFI what you guys drive, I spend too much time talking and not enough time stalking it seems haha - My aim for 2016 is a 100mm or something alike but I'm not holding my aces - it'll take me til about November 2016 to find the colour code I want anyway haha
                    '87 Benz 190E

BUILD THREAD

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                      Goes away for a weekend, comes back to this shit.

What the fuck. I am so glad I am not on Facebook.
                      no longer on facebook was best decision here also
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Should see the file they have on you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Respect Till Death View Post
                          I'll be honest I have NFI what you guys drive, I spend too much time talking and not enough time stalking it seems haha - My aim for 2016 is a 100mm or something alike but I'm not holding my aces - it'll take me til about November 2016 to find the colour code I want anyway haha
                          Man, you're on Stance|Works. You don't need to stalk people, you should already know that our cars are stupid low, wide and illegal...

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                          I completely agree. Never going back. Fuck that.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                            Man, you're on Stance|Works. You don't need to stalk people, you should already know that our cars are stupid low, wide and illegal...

I completely agree. Never going back. Fuck that.
                            cmon it was funny, everyone was giving shit to 100mm about the aw11 than he started boasting about it and giving others shit about his car making it in than next min "sorry your out" internets is the best
                            sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• I wouldn't know anything about what was said etc, nor do I really care to be honest.

It's nice, ignorance is bliss.
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

I got off once before and felt it was a good decision....got back on after 2 years off, and I'm now thinking I'll be off again before too long. The only problem is it's a good place to sell stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X