100mm 1/11 Car Register.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100mm 1/11 Car Register.

So after a bit of thinking and some discussions with Tranz and a couple other people, I feel like we need some form of screening process for the cars that are entering under the Stanceworks banner. I have had a discussion with Robin and have worked out we have roughly 20 spots, give or take, for us as a colaborative group with House of Stance. That number may be pushed to 25 IF we work out which cars are actually entering.

Back in 2012 we drove interstate for the first Showcased, where we similarly colaborated with House of Stance, without really knowing it. Both Ray and Tony entered with us, and Chook was right across the road, where we took out the #1 car club trophy, and Chook took out best stance. That was a killer weekend, there were many good memories made and friendships formed. We also showed up with some of the best (in my own opinion) fitted cars at the time.

Fast forward to now. In the current "scene" there are many people and "crews" that are trying to pull off the fitted look that we all love. Some of them are actually doing a fantastic job of it and here lies my thinking that at 100mm, since we are colaborating with HoS, we have to bring 100% to the show. There really isnt any room for any wheel gap, or lack of offset. If the wheels are tucking, the rails have to be touching. If the wheels are poking, there needs to be adequate camber dialed in for that jaw dropping look.

Ill give you an example.

As cool as the civic was at this point in its life, Turbocharged, bagged, fun, it never recieved as much attention as it did when it looked like this:

Another example I will use is Foffs R32 golf. Foff knows I will always have love for him.

As good as this looks, It doesn't jump out anywhere near as much as the LM's.

So basically, there is going to be some criteria that you will need to meet to enter as a part of out colaboration. I understand that people are building their cars for this and not everything is there yet, so pictures cant be supplied. At the same time if people are trying to get their cars ready, but dont hold the same vision as what we need, then there shouldnt be a real rush on getting parts if it isnt going to make the cut. If you're reading any of this and thinking "Ox and SW can go fuck themselves" then have a cup of cement, harden the fuck up, make like a tree and leave.

Post up a picture of your car currently, and what it is that you are buying/planning/doing to it to make the cut. As you progress, Update us in here. Some cars are already close to being ready. As the visions become realities a list will be formed untill we have filled our spaces.

This thread is purely for the SW cars entering, as HoS have the same high expectations and all cars that come under their banner will meet said expectations.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Most if not all should know what my car looks like.
    im sure it makes the cut. =P
    Last edited by TRaNz; 08-09-2015, 09:02 AM. Reason: .
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

you know my car, you know my style and you know what i did with the jazz and im bringing the same game with the audi.

that said ox and others if i dont meet the cut let me know.

ultra sport front bumper coming in. new front splitter. side relak skirts. spacers for CCW. mayb some pipes out the back. will see.

Comment

my car atm build still in progress
        [/URL][/IMG]
        hoping to have trd sides/ front lip and splitter added before 100mm, heading to syd this week to pick up my new rims (not quite sure on the final fitment yet) so will have heaps of pic from Fitted Friday
        sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

I haven't had the tyres fitted up to the bug yet but it will be sitting on the ground with the front mounted RS'

16x4" fronts and 16x8" rear.

Would love to sit it in with you boys
          [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

nvm i ceebs entering will come for the support
            Last edited by andrewn; 08-10-2015, 06:09 AM.
            www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

I'll see how numbers go, going to Japan in January so it's probably a good idea to save some money. I still want to make the trip though! And I did just get some parts I've been waiting for 6 months for haha.
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

My touring. Most of you know it. I'm keen to join the fun.

Have sold those wheels and my new wheels (arguably more 'stance' friendly lol) will be here in 6 weeks.

Also did this today:
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

felony kit moulded into bodywork, no rivet on job, lower rear, ~same height front

meaty flush fitment on my simmons

new paint

im not building the car for 100mm, it just happens to hopefully coincide that the bodywork will be done in time. its not slammed, fitment will be as flush as i can get it without destroying the fenders.

if that doesnt meet your criteria, cool. i'll continue to drive the fuck out of it when i get it back regardless

Comment

I`ll have a look at u kids
                    be fivepointfive

Comment

dunno if my daily is worthy
                      plan to have some new 18" 3 piece wheels built
                      paint tidied up
                      side skirts painted and fitted.
                      maybe front camber tops if I can find some to suit
                      notch the front right and lift the engine if I man up

bags.wheels.done
                      standard mk4 wanker

Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Sup lads...ford has been outta the game after smashing a gearbox due to driving around slammed and fitted 24/7 for almost 2 years. Getting it back into the swing for summer & 100mm should kick it off nicely. Doing some well overdue modifications and repairs to get it where I'd like it...

- respray for rear bar + scratched side skirt
                        - burnt rear guard lips paint touched up professionally
                        - cf rear diffuser
                        - rs hood vents
                        - full refurb of panasports incl lip gutter repair and polish + faces resprayed in a color not yet decided but will be sweet if it turns out the way I picture it in my mind!
                        - full cut and polish exterior
                        - going lower than ever before also of course..here goes another $2k on smashing a gearbox hahahaha

....thats about all I can think of for now

these are obviously old pic's but will update with freshies once shes back from the panel shop before the end of the working week as well as the return of the g7's from wheel solutions

Last edited by danielsahhhn; 08-10-2015, 08:40 AM.
                        Like a glove

Comment

Have been busting balls 8 days a week after work to get my bad boy ready for 100mm and GAD too. Been putting in stupid amounts of time. Fresh paint, finishing touches on the turbo, new uprated gearbox to be finished, bbs rs, recaros etc etc etc and hopefully air ride in time!

Last edited by georgeMK1; 08-10-2015, 08:39 AM.

Comment

If the silvia has an engine in it and running ill bring it along. Not sure when 100mm is on and i dont know when im gettin my engine back

Comment

I'm down!
                              E85 is love, E85 is life.

Comment

Working...
                              X