Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A life long dream come true. *supra content*

Quote Originally Posted by EricT93 View Post
    Thank you!

Small world haha! I’m actually an EMT (executive management trainee) based out of Houston.
    Awesome man! I just finished the same program at the end of last year so if you have any questions feel free to PM me.
    Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Quote Originally Posted by rightfullrudder View Post
    Awesome man! I just finished the same program at the end of last year so if you have any questions feel free to PM me.
    Will do bro!

Finally the booth after a few weeks of body work
    Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Got the wheels back from refinishing. Lips were re-polished, the faces were done in gunmetal, and I got new work stickers in chrome which were cleared over. I’m really happy with the near perfect match to the emblem and tail lights.
    Untitled
    Last edited by EricT93; 05-06-2019 at 10:30 PM.

Had to grab the DSLR to get some shots of the finished product.

DSC_0567

DSC_0586

DSC_0581

DSC_0590

DSC_0603

DSC_0608

DSC_0618

DSC_0637

DSC_0614

Ok now you can seal it in the air-tight climate-controlled underground bunker.

I't looks amazing man and Work wheels suit it, even without aggressive stance, great job.

2004 Seat Altea Daily

Duuude that paintjob looks mint and the wheels came up sweet!

8. Default

Simple and stylish product of finest quality shutters with Lakeview, Blinds, Awning & Shutters. Visit our website for more information.

Never seen a Supra without a bigass wing on it, but I must say, I like it a lot!

I've read all your thread,

Nice story, i love supra wingless, so sexy

I subcribe to your youtube channel too
    - VW Polo 6N OpenAir on Exip mesh wheels

- Austin Mini mayfair 1985

Instagram: oscar_polow

I guess I forgot to share here but I got some sideways seat time a few months ago! I don't plan on drifting the car regularly but it was a lot of fun and I enjoyed getting more confident behind the wheel.

Time for new rubber last weekend! Square Falken RT615K+

Untitled

Discovered this while changing tires, I have no idea how I didn't notice before!
    Untitled

Thankfully the local rim repair shop was able to get it fixed same day!
    Untitled

Although I went wit the same size, it began rubbing in the rear. My fenders are already rolled and pulling isn't really an option but I was able to do a little massaging which helped a bit. Currently the car has about 1/2" of reverse rake so I will raise the back up to where the front currently is in hopes that it helps. I have a cruise with some buddies slotted for this weekend and it should involve some nice windy roads so hopefully the slight raising will be enough to make the drive enjoyable without too much rubbing.
    Last edited by EricT93; 09-10-2019 at 04:04 PM.

The Falkens made their maiden voyage on a fun spirited driving cruise I set up with some good friends. It ended up being about 3 hours of solid driving including a little bit of highway, and a lot of windy back roads. The tires did great and were very confidence inspiring.

Our initial meet up spot was Cars & Coffee where someone snagged this rad interior pic.

supra interior

Here's our route.

Untitled

We had a pretty diverse lineup cruising. In addition to my car we had a c3 vette, 2nd gen Viper, 350z, CTS-V, Cayman, and a 5th gen viper (not pictured.)

Untitled

This beautiful 930 Turbo Cabriolet wasn't part of our cruising group, but we happened to stumble upon it as we rolled into the biker diner/bar that we had lunch at along the route.

Untitled

The guy in the red Viper managed to get a few good rollers while taming his beast.

Untitled

Being the lead car has its drawbacks, Texas sized bugs LOL

Untitled

In other news, the wifey's 4Runner got a set of Falkens as well! We went to a 285/70R17 (close to a 33) which required a lift. This was accomplished with Bilstein 5100s all around, with 2.5" of lift in the front from the adjustable spring perch and 1.5" of lift in the rear from a daystar spacer. Very pleased with the ride, noise level, and most importantly look of the setup.

Untitled

Also, we're building a house! The lot is in a flood plain which with Houston's past with floods, is taken very seriously. Because of this, the house was elevated roughly 6 ft. above the natural grade. In order to minimize the difference in roof heights the garage walls were taken up to 12 ft! I know what you're thinking.....Supra + Flood Risk??? I will be acquiring a 4 post lift for permanent elevated Supra parking. The model I'm looking at has 72" of lift so I think staying 6 feet above the garage floor should keep the Supra safe. This will also provide an additional garaged parking spot under the Supra. Hopefully we will be moving in next February so we're super excited!

Untitled
    Last edited by EricT93; 10-11-2019 at 09:46 AM.

awesome read! and the house is going to be incredible by the looks of that frame!

should definitely keep garage updates on this thread of how the build is coming along.

I will be in Houston in 2 weeks from the 28th October til 8th/9th November. If there is anything going on that you can recommend i come see (meets or car related stuff) or if there are any places you think i should check out whether it be food or non touristy bits.
    Instagram - Benwalsh91

Yeah update on the house in significant stages would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroteknik View Post
    Yeah update on the house in significant stages would be fun.
    I can definitely do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Benwalsh91 View Post
    awesome read! and the house is going to be incredible by the looks of that frame!

should definitely keep garage updates on this thread of how the build is coming along.

I will be in Houston in 2 weeks from the 28th October til 8th/9th November. If there is anything going on that you can recommend i come see (meets or car related stuff) or if there are any places you think i should check out whether it be food or non touristy bits.
    Houston Coffee and Cars (the official C&C event for Houston) is a pretty big deal here and it is a great event for someone looking to get a taste of the diverse car culture in Houston. I will probably be there with my family. It should be the following day/time/location.

Saturday Nov. 2nd starting at 8AM, usually dies down between 10AM-11AM.
    Memorial City Mall
    303 Memorial City
    Houston, Texas 77024

There's also Towne Lake Cars & Coffee: Cars on the Lake the following weekend at another location. It is not as big as the one at Memorial City Mall but still a nice location with quality cars. Most of the cars are gone by 10:30AM though so if you want to see everything you have to get there early.

Saturday Nov. 9th starting at 8AM-10AM
    The Boardwalk: Towne Lake
    9945 Barker Cypress Rd
    Cypress, Texas 77433

There's also a few dope rides usually at Catalina Coffee on Sunday mornings. Its always a surprise as to what will be there but its usually some nice JDM legends.
    2201 Washington Ave, Houston, TX 77007

There's good food all around the city so I would just suggest searching whatever type of food you like in your area and going off reviews. The more "hole in the wall" the place looks, the better it usually will be.

Hit me up on IG @EricT93_Supra if you have any questions.
    Last edited by EricT93; 10-15-2019 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EricT93 View Post
    I can definitely do that!

Hit me up on IG @EricT93_Supra if you have any questions.
    thank you, really appreciate the information. i will take a look into some of them for sure!! will also drop you a message and follow on instagram
    Instagram - Benwalsh91

That thing is so timeless. I can't wait till we see more RHD ones stateside over the coming years.