X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread never disappoints..

Comment

Originally posted by bjk View Post
      Very nice man, can't wait till my car is in a state to hit our local track.
      Nothing beats putting your hard work to the test!

Originally posted by btns44 View Post
      This thread never disappoints..
      Too kind!
      sigpic
      Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

I picked up a CPL filter and I'm very pleased with the results!

Untitled

Also, I'm going to start regularly posting videos on my YouTube Channel. The videos willl include build progress with the Supra, other local builds, racing, as well as the awesome automotive culture here in Japan. Please check out the channel and some of the videos already uploaded and if you like what you see, SUBSCRIBE and let me know your thoughts in the comments. Thanks!

LINK
        Last edited by EricT93; 09-26-2017, 02:58 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

damn, this thing is sick.

https://stanceworks.com/forums/showt...t-tt-for-long)

Comment

Damn, I knew this car looked familiar! See you parked across from the Bx/car sale lot. Not too many wingless Supras slammed on some WorkMeisters around here.

Comment

^ Small world!
              sigpic

Comment

December 2016 was quite a busy month for the car! We did a detail day where the car got a full pampering including headlight refinishing, metal (wheel lip and exhaust tip) polishing, wash, clay bar, and wax/Jetseal. After the detail day, I got a phenomenal deal on a set of now discontinued 97+ Tail lights. After Christmas the rear windows got some fresh 5% tiny, and finally after months of preparation I was able to install a set of Recaro SR3 Confettis which were actually a rare factory option in the car, thanks to my wife getting a pair of seat rails for me for Christmas. Here's a short instagram clip of some of the updates which was cut from my most recent Cars and Coffee Okinawa video, and below is full update video on all of the updates from my YouTube channel. Hopefully I'll have some time to do a nice photoshoot to showcase the subtle yet effective upgrades!

sigpic

Comment

Okay well this makes me want a supra even more than I already did before...and I have a savings account dedicated to buying one haha. Also this is my new wallpaper, so so cool.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid
                  I need the weed in advance i can't ride my bmx across the ocean unless im high

Comment

A Supra is my favorite car ever, but I knew nothing about that lip option, that's so neat!! Great thread aswell, lovely Supra, looks like It's in great hands!

Comment

Originally posted by 190Evan View Post
                      Okay well this makes me want a supra even more than I already did before...and I have a savings account dedicated to buying one haha. Also this is my new wallpaper, so so cool.
                      I'm honored! Just keep working and saving towards that goal man, you never know what opertunities life brings. I didn't even plan on being able to have a Supra until my 30s and I was blessed with an opportunity to snag one at 23. It will happen man, all in due time.

Originally posted by Cydro View Post
                      A Supra is my favorite car ever, but I knew nothing about that lip option, that's so neat!! Great thread aswell, lovely Supra, looks like It's in great hands!
                      Thank you!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I picked up a 50mm lens for my dslr and took the Supra to a local dam for a sew test shots.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
                        Last edited by EricT93; 09-26-2017, 03:16 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

these shots are incredible! Think you could provide a link to the 50mm lens + CPL that you bought? I'm new to photography and have a D3200, but seeing these shots is truly inspiring. Great build, I look forward to seeing more on this thread!
                          Some people will never understand it, why we do what we do.
                          The busted knuckles and the late nights in the garage;
                          it's more than a hobby or pastime, it's a lifestyle. We live it."

Instagram: @Stance_God
                          My 93' EG Sedan Build ( Daily )
                          My FC3S RX-7 Build

Comment

Dang, nice pics as always man. You're making me want a Supra now haha

Comment

Originally posted by Loaf31 View Post
                              these shots are incredible! Think you could provide a link to the 50mm lens + CPL that you bought? I'm new to photography and have a D3200, but seeing these shots is truly inspiring. Great build, I look forward to seeing more on this thread!
                              Thanks man! I PM'd you the links to the stuff I grabbed. Enjoy!

Originally posted by bjk View Post
                              Dang, nice pics as always man. You're making me want a Supra now haha
                              Thanks as always man.
                              sigpic

Comment

Curious what lens you got also? Love that second shot down!

@projects_always

Comment

Working...
                                X