No announcement yet.

bagged E36 x Schnitzers Type 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think It's time to little bit refresh it there.

Pretty much nothing has changed with the E36 since I replied to this thread for the last time.

I did the small refresh of the exterior part of the car like new kidney grills, all window trims and mouldings, new m3 door and bumper trims... maybe all plastic stuff from the exterior are new
    I refinished ACS's again (painted centers, new center caps, polished lips), specs of the wheels are the same, just added spacers and some camber for the rears.

And yes, ambers are gone and trust me, it was the most difficult decision to take them off... but after that, I like it with those whites more than I ever thought, even with that colormatched fat lip in the front.

Some pics taken by me.

Comment

Looked better prior to the excessive rear camber imo, new front lip looks good tho.
      Last edited by slurms mckenzie; 12-09-2017, 01:57 AM.

Comment

soooooo clean! The clears are the icing on the cake IMO
        Instagram: @ASK83N

Was previously on here as benVAG for many years, until I forgot my password

Comment

This sir is stunning! but i can't decide if i prefer it with ambers or clears.
          Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Originally posted by slurms mckenzie View Post
            Looked better prior to the excessive rear camber imo, new front lip looks good tho.

This.

The camber is way too much and does not flow with the lines of the car. Before, the fitment was close to perfect.

Apart from that, I'm happy to see you still got this car and it's still going strong!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
            X