"maxcamber1" - Great contribution to this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "maxcamber1" - Great contribution to this site

12 - Post and trashed talk in every one of them, why are you here? Your ride must be amazing, we all can't wait to see it so please post a picture. plz! plz! plz! Anxious to hear your next words of wisdom!

Originally posted by maxcamber1 View Post
    Sorry about your life brah! Lol, for thinkin this is hot or some shit. Tasteless and horrible! Get a real car
    Ummm, u sure picked a tasteless thing to do to a future car. Make the car perform better not worse! Jackasses

Let me show ya something! Damn yo, my car is so hella flush! I can't go fast, I can't take corners of bumps at speed, and my car handles like shit...... Awesome

Wanted to learn how to make my car something to be laughed at everywhere I go except when I'm around my ricer buddies.
    And people like u guys make me laugh.....every time

Ya might not have a big ass wing, fart cannon muffler, or body kit. But stance is just as rice!
    And the loss of traction in the rain, on the street. Can't wait till u slide into a cop and try to explain why and defend stance to the very end.

Max camber is meant to be a joke on you queers, cause you just gotta have the most negative camber to look ridiculous! I thought it was hilarious.
    Man u guys will fag up any car won't you! Some of the worst tasteless shit.
    Fail!
    Don't be gay sparky, don't be gay.

Bagged..... Moar like FAGGED

Another faget on the lose! attention another FAGET on the lose!
    More like a horrible place to get ideas.
    Last edited by northendroid; 07-18-2015, 12:05 AM.
    2015 Passat TDI Highline -Bag Build, 2005 Bentley Continental Flying Spur 19x9 ET41, Minerva 225/35/19, Air Lift Performance Series, V2 Air Management, OEM Sport Pedals.
    www.eurokracy.com
    www.airsociety.net

Why give him the attention?

Comment

Why hasn't he/she been banned?

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Just report him and get him banned.

Comment

I'm actually curious what he (or his mum) drives...
          Lucas
          Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
          Originally posted by LCG
          High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

Moderators most have done something he/she posts have disappeared from the threads!
            2015 Passat TDI Highline -Bag Build, 2005 Bentley Continental Flying Spur 19x9 ET41, Minerva 225/35/19, Air Lift Performance Series, V2 Air Management, OEM Sport Pedals.
            www.eurokracy.com
            www.airsociety.net

Comment

Working...
            X