• Show
Clear All

Getting some H2O prep done...

- Front Bumper License Plate Holes Filled
    - Painted Side Markers
    - New Painted Tow Hook Cover
    - Fix Hood Clear Coat

Comment

Went to H2Oi last weekend despite the terrible weather and had a pretty good time. Definitely spent a some time cleaning up the wheels a few times because the lips were getting nasty b/c of the rain and the faces were coated with brake dust (like usual) :

The show season is starting to wind down and I'm trying to decide what I'm going to work on next. I'm thinking something that could act as a fog light since our cars didn't come with them?

Here are some of the only photos I took of my car the whole weekend:

And here are two my buddy took:

Comment

So good man.

Audi RS4PRA | VW Golf MKV GT-Y | Audi A1 SportBack

Comment

One more photo that I took at the Makai on my last night in Ocean City:

Comment

One of my favorite MK6's. Period.

Comment

Spent yesterday polishing/cleaning the wheels after they got wrecked at H2oi last weekend. Planning on going to Staggered this weekend.

Also, I just found out today that I got accepted for First Class Fitment! I'm very honored that I am one of the few that got selected for this show in an ocean of impressive builds and can't wait to go.

Comment

its just beautifull. Simple and clean.
                Ruining cars since 2006 yo

Comment

Made it into FLGNTLT's H2Oi Aftermovie Part 1. (0:41)

Comment

Put my stock wheels back on for the winter.

Comment

Nice car, wheel choice is spot on. I think alot about form and function and visa versa.

I saw something, somewhere, that said... All race cars can be show cars, but all show cars can't be race cars. With that in mind, I'm building my car more towards function lol.
                      89 Carb'd-Turbo Golf Cabrio

Comment

car looks sick man!! i'm from the seacoast as well and seeing someone with a car as clean as yours around just makes me want to work on mine. Cant wait to hopefully see it in person soon.

PS Love the color

Comment

Originally posted by Rez_hoj View Post
                          Nice car, wheel choice is spot on. I think alot about form and function and visa versa.

I saw something, somewhere, that said... All race cars can be show cars, but all show cars can't be race cars. With that in mind, I'm building my car more towards function lol.
                          Solid mindset.

Originally posted by bonsaint33 View Post
                          car looks sick man!! i'm from the seacoast as well and seeing someone with a car as clean as yours around just makes me want to work on mine. Cant wait to hopefully see it in person soon.

PS Love the color
                          Thanks man. If you're local then you should check out the Live Low Or Die group that my buddy and I run over in Rochester. It's a weekly get together that is on break for the winter now, but we'll start back up in the beginning of April.

I went back and edited some photos from the end of the season. I need to go back and spend some serious time there next year.

Working on some slight wheel changes for next year. Hopefully everything goes as planned.

Comment

stock wheels aren't too bad

and that second pic in the post above is the moneyshot
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

I finally found some time to start working on the new wheel build. I shipped my 6.5" barrels out to Spinfab to exchange them for 7.5" barrels. Once the barrels get powder coated, I can finally get the new centers and barrels shipped to me. Also, I have brand new 215/40-18 Nitto Neogens sitting in my workspace waiting to get put on these Futura's. They're getting impatient and so am I... :

Tumbled my nuts/bolts clean.

I wet sanded the lips with 3200 and polished the lips by hand twice.

Comment

Excellent work on the wheels

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

Working...
                                X